PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble finding a better 939 board!

licker
10-11-07, 11:27 AM
Does anyone here have a 939 board they can recommend? I currently have a Asus A8N32SLI-DLX and i'm on my second one.

This board is finally giving up on me I think, the same way the last one did (Random Bad Bios Checksums) I've kinda given up on ASUS

I can't seem to find a board better then the A8N...does anyone know of an alternative?

jcrox
10-11-07, 11:32 AM
EVGA NF41?

Tygerwoody
10-11-07, 11:50 AM
see sig. This board is rock solid.

I actually use to have the EXACT same board you have now. The A8N32-Delux. It died too. Twice! I have bad luck with Asus for some reason. Abit boards however are always rock solid(for me).

licker
10-11-07, 11:51 AM
EVGA NF41?

Yea I just got done reading the review and they were saying not to buy this board.

licker
10-11-07, 11:59 AM
see sig. This board is rock solid.

I actually use to have the EXACT same board you have now. The A8N32-Delux. It died too. Twice! I have bad luck with Asus for some reason. Abit boards however are always rock solid(for me).

Just got done reading the review for that board..and it seems to have really good stability so I might have to pull the trigger on that.

Has anyone heard anything about the DFI LANParty nF4 SLI-DR ? I have been hearing some good reviews about this board also.

Bearclaw
10-11-07, 12:08 PM
That's odd. I have had the deluxe for 2 years now and I have never had a problem.

Tr1cK
10-11-07, 12:39 PM
I'll say it again.

This is my third and last Asus board. Asus FTL.