PDA

View Full Version : FS: EVGA 8800GTS 640MB

Bkart
10-15-07, 04:15 PM
Being that I don't really game much on my PC anymore I am looking to sell my EVGA 8800GTS 640MB. The card is in good working and cosmetic condition and I will send it as such. I will include everything that the card came with(see pic). The Dark Messiah game was never used as I had already bought the game before getting the card. I'll ship Fedex ground to anywhere in continental US, I'm located in Maryland.

Asking $280 shipped.

I am registered with MikeC.

Thanks

Seegs108
10-15-07, 04:22 PM
great price, this should go quick. although you should provide some sort of reference, like an eback feedback account or a heatware account ;)

Bkart
10-15-07, 05:42 PM
I hope it does go quick....I'm not looking to play games or drag things out. I haven't bought/sold any used items online in a long time between third parties, so unfortunately I don't have an ebay or heatware account. I am willing to do what it takes to make the buyer comfortable. MikeC has my personal info and I have setup a verified paypal account. Thanks.

stjuart
10-16-07, 10:10 AM
Bkart i already sent you pm, so please reply as quickly as possible, interested in buying the card.

Bkart
10-16-07, 07:09 PM
The card has been sold. Thanks. Coming soon....my 150GB Raptor X HDD.