PDA

View Full Version : BF2 Servers, and Every reason to hate.

gulizard
10-20-07, 07:00 PM
Ever have one of these days?

The immature admins that run bf2 servers are great and many. Perfect example of an immature ass hat server, known as the special forces "Free Beer and Hookers" server. Apparently jesus descended down from the heavens above and gave this crotch rocket riding pansy the okay to become a disciple and decide what spirit of gaming is allowed. These servers have to follow a simple ROE, EA again that comes up is suppose to banish servers who break this so called ROE, unfortunately by the time you get through the buggy system of reporting, and that could mean re-filling out page after page of stuff over and over again because you get an error, and if one line isn't full with characters you receive yet another error and have to go through the process again because it reloads the pages wiping your information clean. Anyway by the time you get through all that the server in question never gets to them, because they don't bother to do anything no more since the game is unsupported.

Apology for my long rant but this needs to be said - and this isn't just related to BF2. We all know what its like to run across that one admin who thinks hes king ****, and that means if you kill him at all he will ban. In this case I am a chopper ***** admitted that, however to be a ***** you actually have to have died and went back to the vehicle, thats not the case I was in the helicopter from the start of the round, and without saying to much here our team sucked. I kicked their ass all the while we had no base, and their clan mates were targets since they were whoring AA, and in the scrolling rules this isn't present.

I think we could all have more fun in Clifford's coloring book because this isn't cutting it, at least in Clifford's Coloring book we don't have to worry about lame admins..

example http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8440/testll9.jpg

Eliminator
10-20-07, 07:15 PM
yea bf2 admins are stupid.... i used to be an admin on the disintegration chicago server until one of the server owners decided to kick me because 'he thought' i was commanding in a vehicle even though i was a squad member... then im like what the hell did you do that for... and then hes like im removing your admin... so he kicks me for no reason other than that he felt like it and then removes my admin... how amazing is that?

so yea noob admins are everywhere theres nothing we can do about it

grey_1
10-20-07, 07:44 PM
God_Complex FTL.

I am all for banning the heck out of a chronic TKer, otherwise no big deal. Everyone is new at one point or another, or just always prefers a certain weapon/vehicle.

ArrowMk84
10-20-07, 07:52 PM
When I played BF2 and 2142, I'd find about six or seven dependably administered servers when the game launched, and I'd play on them exclusively. If they were full, I usually went and played some other game; I didn't want to have to filter through the other idiots to find another good server.

gulizard
10-20-07, 07:52 PM
God_Complex FTL.

I am all for banning the heck out of a chronic TKer, otherwise no big deal. Everyone is new at one point or another, or just always prefers a certain weapon/vehicle.

I prefer a helo and it was me that was helping our team actually accomplish at least the first 3 flags we managed to get once I got up.

K-1
10-20-07, 07:54 PM
Hah, I once got banned for "not dying after being shot repeatedly." This server claimed on their website to always join the squad of a suspected cheater before banning, well obviously they didn't try that with me, or they would have seen that I had 4 medics in my squad lol.

I called them on it and they admitted to just being mad that the squad I was leading was pretty much rampaging through all the maps (was great, everyone had a mic, lots of communication).

In the end though, if one server admin is being a punk, there's thousands of other servers to go to instead.

grey_1
10-20-07, 07:57 PM
I prefer a helo and it was me that was helping our team actually accomplish at least the first 3 flags we managed to get once I got up.
Well, you did something horrible probably, like beat him to the chopper, and took his toy. :)

If the admin is that much of a pantywaist, you won't have a hard time finding a better server.

grey_1
10-20-07, 07:58 PM
Hah, I once got banned for "not dying after being shot repeatedly." This server claimed on their website to always join the squad of a suspected cheater before banning, well obviously they didn't try that with me, or they would have seen that I had 4 medics in my squad lol.

I called them on it and they admitted to just being mad that the squad I was leading was pretty much rampaging through all the maps (was great, everyone had a mic, lots of communication).

In the end though, if one server admin is being a punk, there's thousands of other servers to go to instead.
Exactly.

Chubz
10-20-07, 08:03 PM

I find it funny that people say helicopters don't help your team out in any way when they are the ones responsible for taking out armor (tanks, APCs) which would otherwise rape infantry trying to cap flags.

Oh well. Men will be men, and pathetic nerds will be pathetic nerds. (Power-abusive nerds, for that matter.)

Sgt_Pitt
10-20-07, 10:39 PM
why would you play on a server called Free Beer and Hookers anyway, just asking for trouble, why not play on official servers?

Amuro
10-20-07, 10:51 PM
If an adim did that do me, I would exit the game, load up the hack my cousin created, change my soldier name, spoof my GUID, go back in and headshot the asshole from 600m a couple of dozen times, then I would crash their server with artillery/car spams, and chat spams. I don't play with hacks online normally, but if stupid admins pissed me off I wouldn't hestiate to hack the crap out of them.

gulizard
10-20-07, 10:52 PM
I find it funny that people say helicopters don't help your team out in any way when they are the ones responsible for taking out armor (tanks, APCs) which would otherwise rape infantry trying to cap flags.

Oh well. Men will be men, and pathetic nerds will be pathetic nerds. (Power-abusive nerds, for that matter.)
Yeah true I always go for the chopper.. and I always take out tanks and APC's, and most importantly other choppers. In fact on the SF maps its key to have the helo spots, and the helos active if not armor rapes...

why would you play on a server called Free Beer and Hookers anyway, just asking for trouble, why not play on official servers?

SF is limited on official servers, EA closed down the division responsible for making it, so no support for it.. Usually emptied out since as I said they left it buggy, and what not. Its playable and nice to.. but it is pretty damn buggy...

Free Beer and Hookers also is the my kind of server name - was a nice server name, and even had a nice logo. Unfortunately the admins probably put that because they've failed to get laid, and probably fail at even talking to women...