PDA

View Full Version : MP n00Bs!

grey_1
10-21-07, 08:26 PM
Anyone else here newbies with UT and other games? LOl, the only real experience I have is with Halo ce, and a little with RTCW.

So anyone else feel funny about getting PWNED!? :D

I'll be under the user name "Grandfather" if you run into me.

Be gentle. :captnkill: :D

Q
10-21-07, 08:28 PM
Anyone else here newbies with UT and other games? LOl, the only real experience I have is with Halo ce, and a little with RTCW.

So anyone else feel funny about getting PWNED!? :D

I'll be under the user name "Grandfather" if you run into me.

Be gentle. :captnkill: :D

I'm more or less a MP noob. I played a little Q2 and UT back in the day, and actually played UT2k3 on a 56k modem for about a month.

I was pretty damn good, too. I attribute half of that to my lagging! ;)

And the other half is that UT is the only shooter than I'm good at.

grey_1
10-21-07, 08:33 PM
I'm more or less a MP noob. I played a little Q2 and UT back in the day, and actually played UT2k3 on a 56k modem for about a month.

I was pretty damn good, too. I attribute half of that to my lagging! ;)

And the other half is that UT is the only shooter than I'm good at.
Well, look for the guy that keeps getting knocked down, and you will have found me. I love this game! :p

ViN86
10-21-07, 10:13 PM
man i hope i run into you. im going to shoot you right in the dome piece :D

grey_1
10-22-07, 04:13 AM
I got murdered. :lol: We should get a bunch of us NV n00bs together. I know DD likes UT3 - I don't care if I'm pwnd or not, I'll have fun....

And I'm going to shoot Vin86 right in the left cojone, without even wearing my glasses. :D

Revs
10-22-07, 04:58 AM
I aint played much MP since the Halo 1 days. Since then I've played a little Counter Strike and the Crysis Beta, but i'd say i'm still on nOOb levels. Alot of the Steam NVN posse seem to be on TF2 of late, I might have a blast wiv em tonight.

grey_1
10-22-07, 04:59 AM
Glad you said that, I keep meaning to get it installed. :)