PDA

View Full Version : GTA Back to the Future Mod

nekrosoft13
10-22-07, 03:40 PM
Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a full conversion Mod, being made for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. BTTF: Hill Valley will allow the player to re-experience all the great moments from the films. It’s the modders goal to not stray too far from the original story line; while still adding in new content to the game that enhances the game experience. You can relive one of the best movies of all time, in the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. This mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.

Some of the Features that will be in BTTF: Hill Valley are:
• 5 different eras of Hill Valley: 1885, 1955, 1985, Alternative 1985, and 2015.
• Played in Real Time
• New Vehicles to correspond to the times.
• New Pedestrians to correspond to the times
• Realistic Speed Based Time Travel
• New Effects and Graphics
• Flying Hover mode for the Cars and Trains of the future.
• Refueling feature for the plutonium chamber/Mr. Fusion unit on the Deloreans
• Gas Stations
• Custom Radio Stations
• Reenactments of scenes, from the films.
• Remote Controlled Deloreans
• Build-a-time-machine garage
• Working calendar
• Cold Delorean
• High Voltage Regulator simulation (BTTF1 car dies a lot)
• Lybian Chase

Beta Version 0.2c is out! It contains a new: New car models, new time circuits, new speedometer, garage to build a time machine, lybian chase, and more. The Installer will install the majority of modifications, and the new car installer will install the vehicles, (make sure to read the readme thoroughly as this step can be a little confusing to try and spam click “next” to make it work). There are more specific instructions found in the read-me, that is packaged in the download.

http://mods.moddb.com/8553/gta-back-to-the-future-mod/

crainger
10-22-07, 03:57 PM
I love the movies. :D Even in it's early stages it's looking pretty good. Wish I had the skills and time to help out.

Dragunov
10-22-07, 04:54 PM
I loved the movies, a pity, they don't make them anylonger

When I was very young, it was a little difficult to understand it (time travel, changing the future,....)

crainger
10-22-07, 08:57 PM
I loved the movies, a pity, they don't make them anylonger

When I was very young, it was a little difficult to understand it (time travel, changing the future,....)

You just weren't thinking 4th dimensionally.

SOAD
10-22-07, 09:12 PM
lol

nice reply

methimpikehoses
10-22-07, 10:35 PM
I & III were good-- II was not so good.

How cool are Deloreans?

crainger
10-22-07, 11:40 PM
Very cool.

NaitoSan
10-23-07, 12:11 AM
i thought all were good but yeah, 1 and 3 were the strongest of all while 2 is very confusing at times but after watching it few times... it's quite good. the story was a bit messy.

crainger
10-23-07, 12:14 AM
I though it was clever how they went back into the first movie and you saw things from a different angle.

BTW No one calls me Mad Dog.

LordJuanlo
10-23-07, 12:44 AM
Lol I really love those movies

LycosV
10-23-07, 12:59 AM
I love the back to the future movies but one MAJOR continuity error bothers me to this day. How did future Biff bring the DeLorean back into the future when he'd already changed the past. Technically he should've gone into his alternate future.

Bearclaw
10-23-07, 01:01 AM
I though it was clever how they went back into the first movie and you saw things from a different angle.

BTW No one calls me Mad Dog.
You gotta get out there, son. I got $20 gold bet on you, so don't let me down.

crainger
10-23-07, 01:02 AM
I love the back to the future movies but one MAJOR continuity error bothers me to this day. How did future Biff bring the DeLorean back into the future when he'd already changed the past. Technically he should've gone into his alternate future.

Being too clever can ruin a good movie. Stop It!

Rakeesh
10-23-07, 01:27 AM
You just weren't thinking 4th dimensionally.

Are you sure you aren't sillyeagle? That is something he would say.

Well the alternate present was fixed before it could become an alternate future :D

crainger
10-23-07, 01:28 AM
Are you sure you aren't sillyeagle? That is something he would say.

I was just quote Doc Brown actually :o

Marty was only thinking in 3 dimensions, he didn't take into account the 4th... Time.

What's funny is I can't get B2TF 3 out of my head when I play Call of Jaurez. :D

methimpikehoses
10-23-07, 01:37 AM
Say hi to your mom for me.

crainger
10-23-07, 01:51 AM
Hello? Anyone home? Think McFly! Think!

Bearclaw
10-24-07, 10:11 AM
Are you in, or are you out McFly?

WRONG ANSWER MCFLY!

Monolyth
10-24-07, 11:56 AM
Why don't you make like a tree...

and get outta here...

Dragunov
10-24-07, 01:21 PM
-----=====Grand Theft Auto: Hill Valley 0.2c=====-----
WARNING!!!
IF YOU HAVE 0.2b, UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL GRAND THEFT AUTO VICE CITY!!!!.

SOAD
10-24-07, 01:28 PM
I hate manure...........

(in reference to some faggoty goings on round here :D)