PDA

View Full Version : The big Hellgate question......

Pages : [1] 2

PaiN
10-23-07, 07:30 PM
I'm going pick it up....since I'm one of the two ppl here that didn't hate the demo ;)

WeReWoLf
10-23-07, 07:49 PM
Funnily enough, i've been in the beta a while. I'll still be picking this up.

Saintster
10-23-07, 08:08 PM
I guess there were three of us that liked it. I'm getting it also,i found it fun and different sort of what i thought Oblivion would be,I hated oblivion.

LORD-eX-Bu
10-23-07, 08:54 PM
where is the button for "HELL NO" ? :D

SH0DAN
10-23-07, 10:11 PM
I already have tow copies fully pre paid,with l;ifetime subs and also have founders club x2. :cool:

KasuCode
10-23-07, 10:51 PM
Im happy with this game. I have had it on preorder for months. I will have it on the 30th.

Badboy_12345
10-24-07, 01:08 AM
After playing the demo, I wanted to stay so far away from the game as possible
If someone would have bought it as a gift to me I would threw it in the trash and set it on fire :lol:

But then I tried the beta yesterday.. AND HELL YES I AM GETTING IT :super:
Best action-rpg since Diablo 2!

marqmajere
10-24-07, 01:44 AM
I've had the collectors edition pre-ordered for a while now. I've gotten 4 beta invites which I gave 3 to my friends. :)

Saintster
10-24-07, 03:03 AM
After playing the demo, I wanted to stay so far away from the game as possible
If someone would have bought it as a gift to me I would threw it in the trash and set it on fire :lol:

But then I tried the beta yesterday.. AND HELL YES I AM GETTING IT :super:
Best action-rpg since Diablo 2!

Seems that most people have said the beta was better than the demo. Also the classes they gave you in the demo aren't even the best to play.

LordJuanlo
10-24-07, 03:31 AM
I will get it

NaitoSan
10-24-07, 07:21 AM
i pre ordered collectors edition so i cant wait to get my hands on it. :)

Luminal
10-24-07, 07:35 AM
NO, because of London :p

Dragunov
10-24-07, 08:04 AM
No, because I don't like it at all

- bad graphics
- bad gameplay

Mr. Hunt
10-24-07, 08:11 AM
I voted "No", but like I told my friend, if the game was 20 bucks and had free online, then I MIGHT buy it. 40 bucks (or 50 whatever it is) and I have to pay to play online?

Vasot02
10-24-07, 08:13 AM
The demo was AWFUL

But maybe i will give it a second chance if the reviews based on the final game are good enough

Badboy_12345
10-24-07, 09:12 AM
No, because I don't like it at all

- bad graphics
- bad gameplay

tried just the demo? or the beta also?
The graphics are really nice in the beta and so is the gameplay
Its nothing like the demo in any way.
Its like 2 completely different games

Ninjaman09
10-24-07, 09:16 AM
Um...no.

Dragunov
10-24-07, 09:18 AM
tried just the demo? or the beta also?

Demo idd, but I think it's gonna be just this too, I know the demo contains the first quests, but I really don't know, cause a demo needs to give the player the right feeling, that's why a demo is made for, do I or don't I buy the game...

Badboy_12345
10-24-07, 09:32 AM
Demo idd, but I think it's gonna be just this too, I know the demo contains the first quests, but I really don't know, cause a demo needs to give the player the right feeling, that's why a demo is made for, do I or don't I buy the game...

yes I know.. I would have never ordered the game if I never got to try the beta... they really ****ed it up

The same levels/quests that are in the demo are 10x times more fun in the beta.. I dont know why but the whole feel of the game is different.
They probably made the demo of some old code, must be one hell of an idiot who approved the demo.

And I am playing the marksman class that was in the demo its so much fun :D

Badboy_12345
10-24-07, 09:36 AM
Um...no.

Um....yes

the demo sucked, I hated it.. I classed hellgate as one of the worst games this CENTURY after playing it
Then I got in the beta and decided to test it
I got to play the same quests and lvls as in the demo and after playing those in the beta I say now that its the best action-rpg since diablo 2

isnt that 2 completely different games..

zoomy942
10-24-07, 09:54 AM
i voted no becasue i dont have a pc:)

lognoronon
10-24-07, 10:00 AM
I'm in beta and enjoying it enough to buy it. The only major issue I'm having is the retarded memory leak they have. There are folks with 4 gig of memory getting out of memory errors and folks in both xp and vista get it.

Lfctony
10-24-07, 10:27 AM
Probably not. Too many games to get, this one will probably get cut from my list. Jericho got some bad reviews as well, so I might skip that one as well.

Ninjaman09
10-24-07, 11:00 AM
Um....yes

the demo sucked, I hated it.. I classed hellgate as one of the worst games this CENTURY after playing it
Then I got in the beta and decided to test it
I got to play the same quests and lvls as in the demo and after playing those in the beta I say now that its the best action-rpg since diablo 2

isnt that 2 completely different games..
The beta plays exactly the same as the demo in every way. There is literally no difference in the quests or gameplay.

Sectus
10-24-07, 11:10 AM
Absolutely no. I played the beta and I thought it was complete crap. The fact you need to subscribe to access all features makes it much more of an easier choice. There are free MMORPGs which are infinitely more enjoyable than Hellgate.