PDA

View Full Version : Are there any driving games that

SOAD
10-24-07, 05:06 PM
(a) take full advantage of the Clutch on the G25. I know TDU does, but games like GTR2, GT legends dont. Sure the clutch works but you dont NEED to clutch.

(b) Have an MR2 you can drive. Driven them semi hard in real life, but wanna see them pushed to the limits (lee63)

cheers

MaXThReAT
10-24-07, 05:38 PM
Try out rFactor and Live for Speed they both do. I think there is an MR2 look alike in LFS.

SOAD
10-24-07, 05:40 PM
Try out rFactor and Live for Speed they both do. I think there is an MR2 look alike in LFS.

Rfactor....hmm I think I got a demo with my G25...

cheers about the lfs. I shall have a look.

SOAD
10-24-07, 06:13 PM
LFS = the best racing game ever ;)

it looks multiplayer mostly though :(

My "broadband" allows me 5kbps on a good day. 20kbp if something wierd is happening or 3bytes a sec when its in a grumpy mood.

not to mentio nthe latency :(

Sobbsy
10-24-07, 06:47 PM
If you can get a straigt answer... Supposedly CMR DiRT supports the G25. I just can't make heads or tails of the confusing replies i've seen. People say it works with the shifter / clutch on the PC, but not on consoles. Then someone mentioned it works with the PS3, but not the Xpox360, then it works on the PS3, but not with the shifter.

I gave up trying to find out and just didn't bother buying one. I don't particularly like LFS or rFactor, and the only racing games I can be arsed to play at the moment would either be CMR DiRT or GTR2 (perhaps TOCA 3 if i'm really super-bored).