PDA

View Full Version : Talk about awesome support for a game, check this out!!

malachi1313
10-24-07, 06:32 PM
Go here:http://community.enemyterritory.com/index.php?q=node/188 That is just too cool. A developer that LISTENS to the community!!

nutcrackr
10-24-07, 06:45 PM
voip should have been in day 0

SH64
10-24-07, 06:50 PM
Hmm not bad at all.

however for some reason ET:QW wasnt my cup of tea since the beginning. i think the fast paced action are turning me off. you get killed pretty quickly .. heck the death cam dont even show who killed you for being so quick.
being an enginner the situation sucks even more as i can't focus on setting up the base defences!! .. again because you get killed so fast.

well maybe i'm just a n00b for ETQW , but i prefer BF2 much much better over it.

methimpikehoses
10-24-07, 07:09 PM
That update sounds GREAT.

I've said it before and I will keep saying it, this game really grows on you. Best game on the market right now IMO.

*quadcore support (for threaded renderer)
*weapons rebalancing for accuracy and power
*saves your password (finally)
*filter will no longer look at every server if you just want your favorites
*some experience points tweaks

Eliminator
10-24-07, 07:41 PM
did they ever fix the 5.1 bug where you couldnt enable anything other than stereo?... i remember me and some others were having that issue with a variety of sound cards

jeffmd
10-24-07, 10:51 PM
nothing new to see here.. games do this all the time.

ClosetFanBoy
10-25-07, 02:48 AM
"We've already begun work on the 1.3 Update, which will feature even more improvements. In addition to that, we're currently putting polish to the Software Developers Kit, and, as I mentioned above, we're continuing work on comprehensive tournament support."

I kinda had the feeling they would show good support to this game. The balancing stuff is a total plus. Wonder if we will see any new campaigns in our future... (nana2)

CaptNKILL
10-25-07, 06:19 AM
Too bad they didn't get rid of that 30fps animation\physics cap. :p

The game runs extremely well (fps wise) but still plays choppy due to that cap. Its a waste of a surprisingly good game engine IMO.

DRen72
10-25-07, 02:25 PM
Is there a single player mode in this game like UT3 where you can campaign against bots?

Dragunov
10-25-07, 02:28 PM
Maybe gonna buy it after patch 1.3

methimpikehoses
10-25-07, 02:34 PM
Is there a single player mode in this game like UT3 where you can campaign against bots?

Yes. And the bots are being upgraded with the new patch.

Gaco
10-25-07, 03:50 PM
Flippin awesome!!!1

BTW does anyone recall the command to remove the FPS cap etc. so the game run smoother? I just reformatted :)

Tygerwoody
10-25-07, 03:52 PM
Does this patch fix it from being the most boring/disappointing game of the year? Or is Barbie Fun House still beating it out?

Gaco
10-25-07, 03:55 PM
Does this patch fix it from being the most boring/disappointing game of the year? Or is Barbie Fun House still beating it out?
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/928340.asp?q=quake%20wars

bum bum bum bum... shut the... bum bum bum bum.. **** up! :D :p