PDA

View Full Version : MUGEN

nekrosoft13
10-25-07, 12:00 AM
Anyone there play MUGEN?

How did you set up your xbox 360 controller for MUGEN? How did you configure the buttons?

asd
10-25-07, 01:02 AM
I can't help you because I didn't use any controller, keyboard is perfect for me, but it's nice to know that there are still people playing MUGEN, I play it since 2000, oh what a good and sweet memory. :o (let's go KFM!!!)

nekrosoft13
10-25-07, 06:25 AM
why did they stop developing MUGEN?

ok, i just started playing it, for some reason i didn't notive this before.

asd
10-25-07, 09:42 AM
It's a long story, but as you can see, the MUGEN community is very very small now, first is stupid merchant claim that they make the "xxx" game and sell it in the "black market", some are even more worst, sell it over the internet, the second thing is lots of people use other creator's work, make a little bit change and then said "OMG I make this awesome character!!!", which make lots of famous creator angry and then....as you can see, they were all gone, so it is lucky that we still got some people to make new chars and stages around. ;)

nekrosoft13
10-25-07, 09:50 AM
i just grabbed a 3.5gb mugen pack, configured the controller, but the button placement was weird, need to figure out a better config.

just one thing that bothers me, for some reason mugen doesn't want to use d-pad on xbox 360 controller. it defualts to left analog stick.

anyway to force it to d-pad.