PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Logitech G25 Ireland, hr-03 plus, etc

SOAD
10-25-07, 04:13 AM
I have a brand new and unused logitech g25 for sale. Absolutly unused still in outer outer cardboard box.

Also have:

1x HR-03 Plus, got a spare one :D never used
NZXT Lexa Classic case

i live in the rep of ireland etc.

crainger
10-25-07, 04:37 AM
Fs: Logitech G25 Ireland, hr-03 plus, etc

Do your fellow countrymen know you've put their home up for sale? :D

SOAD
10-25-07, 05:47 AM
Fs: Logitech G25 Ireland, hr-03 plus, etc

Do your fellow countrymen know you've put their home up for sale? :D

:rofl

its going cheap. Will settle over a pint of guiness :p :D

Bman212121
10-25-07, 10:22 AM
ah hem...

With all of the excitement I think you forgot the rules. ;)

3) You must clearly specify your asking price(s) or item(s) to be considered for trade. Do not ask people to send you a private message if they want a price. Post the price in the thread unless the item is exclusively for trade (trading for money means for sale, though)

7. Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating with positive feeback of no less than 10. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable, If you do not have either one with a positive feedback of no less than 10 you must register with MikeC. Links to transactions posted on other forums is not allowed. If you do not provide this information in your initial post, It will be deleted. If you have no Heatware or eBay feedback, your thread will be closed and your initial post in said thread deleted. Both of these policies are no questions asked and will be strictly enforced. By requiring you to provide this information, we are protecting buyers, sellers and the owners/administrators of nV News.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=78053

lee63
10-25-07, 10:35 AM
Please post some kind of heatware or feedback. (lee63)

SOAD
10-25-07, 06:41 PM
whoops about the price :o 80sterling.

The G25 is sold.

And im registered iwth MikeC

lee63
10-25-07, 08:47 PM
And im registered iwth MikeC

My bad, good luck with your sale (lee63)

Technoholic
10-25-07, 09:49 PM
What's so unique with "G25 Ireland"?

methimpikehoses
10-25-07, 11:34 PM
has built in brewery

and it smells like a brewery and vomits occasionally.

j/k

SOAD
10-26-07, 02:07 AM
has built in brewery

:rofl

lmfao.

I was tryin to state that I lived in Ireland, not some tobacco chewing illigitimate Yank state :D