PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Gold

delas52
10-25-07, 02:53 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/830/830281p1.html

My number one anticipated game for this fall.

christos
10-25-07, 03:00 PM
I'm looking forward to this also. However, I just recieved the latest EGM today and after playing a near final build, they still have some concerns about this game that worry me a bit. THe good thing is, they only played the first two missions. The bad thing is, controls and responsiveness were still an issue to them.

Previously I was ready to buy this game without hesitation, now I may wait for a few impressions. Hopefully everything turns out good. I want to like this game.

Monolyth
10-25-07, 03:10 PM
Yes can't wait! :)

Ninjaman09
10-25-07, 03:49 PM
Arg...there are way too many good games coming out too quickly!

Lfctony
10-25-07, 04:33 PM
Excellent. But.. so many games, so little time... :(

ralinn
10-25-07, 04:35 PM
Gah, not another one!

How in hell am I supposed to get myself away from Eternal Sonata and Phantom hourglass? I NEED MORE TIME!!

ViN86
10-25-07, 06:55 PM
Arg...there are way too many good games coming out too quickly!
lol doesnt it feel funny to say this?

i mean, this is what we want... but holy crap... my checkbook cant keep up with my habits! (lee63)

Severian126
10-25-07, 06:59 PM
I've yet to beat Metroid Prime 3, still trying to finish Twilight Princess.

Trying to get through the Association Mode in NBA 2k8. Still have yet to get past the 3rd campaign in Halo 3 as well as being addicted to its MP.

Just bought Final Fantasy Tactics today for the PSP. Playing through Eternal Sonata as well when I can.

Of course, factor in time at the gym, work, etc.

...... **** too many games, little to no time. :(

I'm so glad GTAIV got bumped till next year lol. God, then Call of Duty 4 is coming, Assasin's Creed, Crysis.....ugh.

Mr_LoL
10-25-07, 07:24 PM
I hate to be pessimistic but I bet they will be annoying bugs in the game that just makes it crap.

ralinn
10-26-07, 02:33 PM
I hate to be pessimistic but I bet they will be annoying bugs in the game that just makes it crap.
Why? :(

christos
10-26-07, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by Mr_LoL

As much as I want to be wrong, I tend to agree. All hands on previews I've read have the previewers concerned. Of all the hyped up games coming out this holiday season, I think this one has the biggest chance of being a let down. They've said things like controls aren't responsive, doing 'assasinations' has the potential to get tedious and not be fun, all 3 cities appear to be very similiar looking.

Like I said though, I hope I'm wrong.

Ninjaman09
10-26-07, 03:35 PM
lol doesnt it feel funny to say this?

i mean, this is what we want... but holy crap... my checkbook cant keep up with my habits! (lee63)
Yeah I'm in the same boat...I think I'm gonna take a more wait-and-see approach instead of pre-ordering. Never know what could turn out to be less than expected anyway.

BliNkEr]
10-27-07, 02:52 PM
This game will be so awesome!!
Can't wait!

NaitoSan
10-27-07, 04:41 PM
i'm not sure which version to get so i'm going to wait. yeah, so many games this fall. i think it's first time that i'm actually excited for video games in many years. :)