PDA

View Full Version : UT3 Cinematic trailer out (SP Story) GREAT graphics.

[EOCF] Tim
10-26-07, 03:35 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/121806.html?playlist=featured

(nana2)

shabby
10-26-07, 05:55 AM
Its a pity the actual game wont look like that, yet epic was releasing "screenshots" from cinematic movies making people think that was an actual in-game shot.

HarryDude
10-26-07, 06:01 AM
It will look like that, if you have a good enough computer..otherwise I want my money back :p. They seriously messed up on the demo though.

K007
10-26-07, 06:06 AM
Those movies look like ingame to me O.o...

K007
10-26-07, 06:19 AM
lmao...lol @ the world of warcraft judge judy video

[EOCF] Tim
10-26-07, 06:26 AM
Its a pity the actual game wont look like that, yet epic was releasing "screenshots" from cinematic movies making people think that was an actual in-game shot.

In game shots that we've seen so far have confirmed those videos to be 'real'.

Remember that the Beta Demo, had only medium texture quality, so I say it's possible it will look like that. :)

XxDeadlyxX
10-26-07, 07:10 AM
Um.. WOW!!! Now we're talking!!!

Wow that's way beyond anything I would have expected from the SP... looks awesome!

Where's the HD version? :D

Dragunov
10-26-07, 07:13 AM
Looks awesome!!!!!!!

jolle
10-26-07, 07:42 AM
Those movies look like ingame to me O.o...
COULD be ingame content, but rendered with a offline render package.
easier to manage animations and stuff like that if you just import all the content and work with it in for example Maya, or MAX.

FastRedPonyCar
10-26-07, 07:54 AM
hmm we'll know soon enough. I'm not looking forward to this nearly as much as I am for Unreal 3 and GOW though.

nekrosoft13
10-26-07, 07:57 AM
Unreal 3? has that been confirmed.

FastRedPonyCar
10-26-07, 10:55 AM
Unreal 3? has that been confirmed.

Rumor is yes but I haven't read concrete evidence of this. I would only assume so... It's been a while since Unreal 2. I'm guessing that they're working out all the bugs and tweaks with GOW and UTIII and then will unleash Unreal 3 with all the glory it will certainly have...well, graphics wise at least. :o

m3dude
10-26-07, 11:17 AM
cut scenes are prerendered with the ingame engine

also watch the high res 720p version at ign and it looks much worse. it rly looks very similar to the demo, even has footage of the same demo maps and theres barely any difference. the small size and compression of that video hides a lot

K007
10-26-07, 11:18 AM
So the story is...

Bad chick...kills innocent people for fun...some dude gets in the middle at start..he gets angry..he goes to kill bad chick...

mmm...i hope there is more to the story -.-..

m3dude
10-26-07, 11:23 AM
i couldnt care less about a story in a ut game. i wouldnt even touch the single player of any ut game.

Madpistol
10-26-07, 03:07 PM
that movie looks bad ass! I can't wait to see the actual gameplay!

shabby
10-26-07, 05:05 PM
Tim']In game shots that we've seen so far have confirmed those videos to be 'real'.

Remember that the Beta Demo, had only medium texture quality, so I say it's possible it will look like that. :)

Hi res textures wont make the current demo look anything like in these cinematic trailers. I wish it would be true, but come on theres so much more detail in those trailers, especially the poly count of the people, lighting is totally different too.

mullet
10-26-07, 05:19 PM
I don't think I will be buying Crysis. WOW

LycosV
10-27-07, 01:03 AM
While I'm sure I'll play the single player story mode, I think it's kind of a pointless endevour in a UT game unless they play on sucking up the multiplayer angle. Nobody buys or plays UT for it's single player game. They buy it for the multiplayer and/or maybe bot matches. I would've prefered they bypass the single player effort and put more time into multiplayer. They could've kept a couple game modes from the ammount of time it took to make that cinematic alone.

K007
10-27-07, 01:57 AM
While I'm sure I'll play the single player story mode, I think it's kind of a pointless endevour in a UT game unless they play on sucking up the multiplayer angle. Nobody buys or plays UT for it's single player game. They buy it for the multiplayer and/or maybe bot matches. I would've prefered they bypass the single player effort and put more time into multiplayer. They could've kept a couple game modes from the ammount of time it took to make that cinematic alone.

You make it sound like past UT games actually had a story to play with..

LycosV
10-27-07, 08:17 AM
You make it sound like past UT games actually had a story to play with..

Really? I was trying to say the opposite. Maybe I need more sleep. :)