PDA

View Full Version : DX10 is the biggest load of BULL **** ever!!

malachi1313
10-29-07, 12:56 AM
How does me paying what I did to upgrade justify me playing a game at 20 FPS?? I feel so used and stupid right now it's not even funny. There is nothing being produced on my screen that is even worth 10% of what I spent. Screw Microsoft and screw nvidia for making me pay this much for a ****ing slideshow...And anyone that defends paying outageous amounts of money to get 30FPS is the most retarded thing that is living. And then NVIDIA comes out with a card for half the price that does the samething?? WHAT THE **** OVER???? The 8800GTX is nothing more than a really awesome DX9 card. Period...

Gitaroo
10-29-07, 01:19 AM
yeah, geometry shaders and sm4 are just a bunch of bs :o

mythy
10-29-07, 01:26 AM
kids... :p

sandeep
10-29-07, 01:29 AM
How does me paying what I did to upgrade justify me playing a game at 20 FPS?? I feel so used and stupid right now it's not even funny. There is nothing being produced on my screen that is even worth 10% of what I spent. Screw Microsoft and screw nvidia for making me pay this much for a ****ing slideshow...And anyone that defends paying outageous amounts of money to get 30FPS is the most retarded thing that is living. And then NVIDIA comes out with a card for half the price that does the samething?? WHAT THE **** OVER???? The 8800GTX is nothing more than a really awesome DX9 card. Period...
I agree....! Buying G80.2900 for DX10 is a joke.

$n][pErMan
10-29-07, 02:23 AM
lol @ another b!tch thread.... Funny how no one remembers how crappy some DX9 games ran at first on XP and 6800 series of cards. Drives will eventually catch up. I hardly think the hardware is being used to its full potential.

DRen72
10-29-07, 09:14 AM
How does me paying what I did to upgrade justify me playing a game at 20 FPS?? I feel so used and stupid right now it's not even funny. There is nothing being produced on my screen that is even worth 10% of what I spent.It doesn't. If you spent over a grand for a gaming rig and thats all you use it for, then perhaps an XBox is better suited for you. I plan to upgrade this month and will spend quite a bit, but if all I used it for was gaming, then I'd cry.

[pErMan']...I hardly think the hardware is being used to its full potential.I have to disagree. I think the 8800 series is at least no less than 98% there and has been for months.

Vasot02
10-29-07, 09:19 AM
DX10 is the biggest load of BULL **** ever!!

Yea i know :D

DX9 still RULEZ :p

Luminal
10-29-07, 09:24 AM
DX10 is still in the early days of developing. When DX11 comes out you will say DX10 rulez and DX11 s**k Balls!:p

1-2 years and then we will see a huge difference between DX9 and 10. (probably)

nekrosoft13
10-29-07, 09:26 AM
I feel so used and stupid right now it's not even funny.

hey, so what else is new?

Bearclaw
10-29-07, 09:53 AM
Another stupid b!tch and moan thread. Shut the hell up already about DX10. If you don't like it, then go back to a 7 series card and use DX9.