PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect goes gold :)

Odral
10-29-07, 10:09 AM
Here is the link not sure if it works but I recieved the news in the Bioware newsletter.

http://go.bioware.com/nsl43/?linkgo=1&linkID=4460

H3avyM3tal
10-29-07, 11:35 AM
This game is the reason Im buying a 360 :)

Thats a compliment to the game and BW, not towards MS.

nekrosoft13
10-29-07, 12:18 PM
preffer to wait for PC version. Somestimes you have to wait for a good thing. Plus it works out great, wouldn't have a time to play it now anyway.

Lyme
10-29-07, 03:24 PM
preffer to wait for PC version. Somestimes you have to wait for a good thing. Plus it works out great, wouldn't have a time to play it now anyway.

I prefer getting most games on the console these days, because my really good two year old pc just doesn't cut it anymore with the high end games, and I'm far too cheap these days to continue in the short upgrade cycles.

Ninjaman09
10-29-07, 03:29 PM
I'm going the console route myself. I actually enjoyed KoTOR more on my X-Box than on my PC. And geez I really can't wait for this game!!

H3avyM3tal
10-29-07, 04:47 PM

I thought that ME is coming only on the 360... Was under the impression that it was the only version planned.

Lyme
10-29-07, 04:59 PM
I'd expect ME to hit the PC in a year or two.

crainger
10-29-07, 05:03 PM
I thought that ME is coming only on the 360... Was under the impression that it was the only version planned.

They are currently saying it's 360 only, but they said the same for Jade Empire.

I'm getting it on 360, Jade Empire is a smidgen better on xbox so I assume Mass Effect will be the same if a PC version does come.

H3avyM3tal
10-29-07, 07:13 PM
Im not going to wait a year to play this game on the pc (IF)...
Sometimes you do things you dont wanna do really...

ENU291
10-29-07, 07:41 PM
I have such fond memories of KOTOR. Those were good times. I ran out and pre-ordered Mass Effect today. Hopefully Bioware will be able to bring back some of that magic this November. :)

NaitoSan
10-30-07, 01:02 AM
yeah i pre-ordered mass effect limited edition for 360. :) i'm not going to wait for pc. too long to wait beside bioware said theres no plans for pc at this moment. i'm not sure how they'll have time to work on pc version if mass effect sells well and they'll probably want to focus on mass effect 2.