PDA

View Full Version : Abit P35 Pro

hokeyplyr48
10-29-07, 04:43 PM
when i boot up, i get the screen that tells me all the hard drives that are plugged in and gives me the SMART status of my drives and RAID 0 array. That's all nice and everything but it adds about 20 to 30 seconds to my bootup time. i can't find anywhere in the manual to disable it. It's the JMicron IDE and Intel Storage screens.

Any ideas?

Also, recently for no reason the image for the motherboard (like the splash screen) and the vista loading bar (green things) only will display on the monitor plugged into the first DVI slot. it never used to do this before, but now it's only coming off one monitor. it's like the monitor isn't even attached until vista is at my desktop.
thanks in advance!

methimpikehoses
10-29-07, 04:54 PM
I have that same mobo... don't know what to tell you regarding those questions tho. I always see the Boot screens and green bars on restart.

hokeyplyr48
10-29-07, 04:57 PM
i meant that when i have both monitors plugged in, they will only show up on one of the two screens. if i only have one monitor plugged in, it works in either slot, but when i have two plugged in it's only on the first slot.

methimpikehoses
10-29-07, 05:36 PM
Oh I see. Have you enabled dual monitors in the nvidia control panel?

edit: of course you have, nm