PDA

View Full Version : Hellgate: 2 MORE DAYS!!!

v3rninater
10-29-07, 10:12 PM
Hopefully to the Nth degree!

If so I need creative to get off their asses and get me a smooth xfi driver for Vista!

I haven't been in the demo or beta forums for this game, but have had my eye on it for awhile.

Think it will be great!?...DX10 and all that jazz!?

jeffmd
10-30-07, 12:25 AM
hell who?

crainger
10-30-07, 12:40 AM
Hellgate 2 already?! The first one isn't even out!!!!!!

:jumping: LOLZ

Hoopla
10-30-07, 07:22 AM
Hellgate = sucky demo
Crysis = awesome demo
People who care about Hellgate coming out = poster of this thread... nobody else... :ignored:

AndyS
10-30-07, 07:42 AM
To be honest I'm really looking forward to Hellgate as I'm a big diablo 2 fan. On the other hand I couldnt care less about Crysis. Nothing personal, but I just hate all FPS. The last one I actually enjoyed was the Wolfenstein 3D and thats probably because it was one of the first games I ever played on PC

NaitoSan
10-30-07, 07:47 AM
hellgate demo sucks but retail game OWNS... wtf did they release the demo... I really dont know why. they should remove it so it doesn't affect the sale. :(

i got to play crysis demo... wow it's crawling slightly in 720p but still playable. i see few graphical glitches here and there. not too worried about it, it'll be fixed in upcoming patch or retail version. i can't wait for my copy to arrive though. :)

Namrok
10-30-07, 07:59 AM
I'm looking forward to Hellgate. Not sure when I'll finally be able to pick it up though. Maybe next paycheck, maybe not. I have enough games as it is and no time to play them.

conroejoe
10-30-07, 10:08 AM
lol who cares?

HiCZoK4
10-30-07, 11:08 AM
who known matbe game will have good plot ??? anyway still playing witchers .damn its soo long and soo great game

Dragunov
10-30-07, 02:26 PM
Played demo, not good at all :), not my cup of tea :)

arioch21
10-30-07, 03:01 PM
playing both the demo and the beta, the demo didnt do it justice as to what the game has to offer, overall though this game doesnt bring anything new to the table, if u want to hack / slash / shot your way through mobs for loots then this game is for you, both the demo and beta lacked a introduction that pulls you into its story, the quests feel more mmo'ish then anything else. The game shines with multiplayer though as the amount of things coming at you increase and can get hectic. Love it or hate it game, will probably score anywhere between 7 and 8 in reviews give or take.

mythy
10-31-07, 12:47 AM
hellgate sucks! ;)

DON'T BUY IT!
DON'T WASTE YOUR BANDWITH!
DON'T WASTE YOUR FRIENDS DVD!

Namrok
10-31-07, 07:45 AM
Man, such short memories. Diablo 2 & Titan Quest had far worse demos by far :P The fact of the matter is action rpgs don't get really fun until you've built up a stable of characters with flashy skills and awesome looking items. Just the nature of the beast.

Was interesting how in a podcast, Roper wondered if he should have even released a demo, or maybe released a demo with some level 20 characters you can play as real quick.

Badboy_12345
10-31-07, 08:16 AM
Man, such short memories. Diablo 2 & Titan Quest had far worse demos by far :P The fact of the matter is action rpgs don't get really fun until you've built up a stable of characters with flashy skills and awesome looking items. Just the nature of the beast.

Was interesting how in a podcast, Roper wondered if he should have even released a demo, or maybe released a demo with some level 20 characters you can play as real quick.

yeah the demo should have been further in the game with the most up to date release and starting at lvl 10-15 or something

when the demo was released the beta had a newer version of the game that was 10x times better

I just dont get developers nowdays.. dont they let people TEST things before they release it?
there are so many ****ed up releases and demos that you would think that it was never ever tested by anyone.

Take a group of 20 people or something let them test it THEN release it
an idiot would even know that

Vasot02
10-31-07, 08:32 AM
hellgate sucks! ;)

DON'T BUY IT!
DON'T WASTE YOUR BANDWITH!
DON'T WASTE YOUR FRIENDS DVD!

The people that played the Beta say its pretty good

Only the demo sucked

Ninjaman09
10-31-07, 08:33 AM
The people that played the Beta say its pretty good

Only the demo sucked
I played the beta and it sucked as much as the demo.

v3rninater
10-31-07, 05:08 PM
I got 40 min left @ 770kb so we'll see how this goes. Going to download and put in my vista setup. See if DX10 is pretty nice in this game.

Just stupid creative drivers that suck is all I have to deal with now.

DRen72
10-31-07, 05:25 PM
I just picked it up on the way home. Installing it now.