PDA

View Full Version : Why do the koreans drown?

nutcrackr
10-30-07, 06:56 AM
So yeah, on the pier thing they were attacking me under the water.

A few of them jumped (fell?) in the water, they sort of swam for a bit but just died not long after. Shouldn't they a)find the nearest ladder b)swim to the shore or rock or something?

I know in Far Cry the mercs used to be essentially done for once they hit the water, they would just tread water for ever sometimes giving you free shots at them, which was fairly dumb but at least they didn't drown and it was kinda fun to shoot them.

[EOCF] Tim
10-30-07, 07:19 AM

A few of them jumped (fell?) in the water, they sort of swam for a bit but just died not long after. Shouldn't they a)find the nearest ladder b)swim to the shore or rock or something?

I know in Far Cry the mercs used to be essentially done for once they hit the water, they would just tread water for ever sometimes giving you free shots at them, which was fairly dumb but at least they didn't drown and it was kinda fun to shoot them.

lol, and the seaturtle, that actually doesn't swim, but attempts to walk over the sea floor. :afro2:

conroejoe
10-30-07, 10:10 AM

Well they are highly trained to kill, no one said they had to be able to swim to LOL :p

nekrosoft13
10-30-07, 10:59 AM
Tim']lol, and the seaturtle, that actually doesn't swim, but attempts to walk over the sea floor. :afro2:

speaking of turtles, why is there desert tortoise on tropical island.

SH64
10-30-07, 12:45 PM
I guess Koreans dont know how to swim ? :D

methimpikehoses
10-30-07, 12:49 PM
speaking of turtles, why is there desert tortoise on tropical island.

stop it :headexplode:

3DBrad
10-30-07, 03:34 PM
The North Koreans drown because they expect their government to swim for them. :D

DiscipleDOC
10-30-07, 04:55 PM
The North Koreans drown because they expect their government to swim for them. :D
LOL

khellandros66
10-30-07, 06:19 PM

:lol2:

Spoudazo :nutkick:Korea

(daz) Your gonna have fun where you are going, cept you may be disappointed that a bunch of insulted godless heathens are there with you OOOHHH NO! I did not just go there! (nana2)

~Bobby

Madpistol
10-30-07, 06:34 PM
They have small pee pee's....

:bleh:

jcrox
10-30-07, 09:50 PM
Anyone else seen those little birds on the beach run right through a rock like it wasn't there? And yeah, the drowning Koreans is a bit odd.. I wonder how long it will take before they put their first patch out for the game.

Armed_Baboon
10-30-07, 09:53 PM
stop dis'ing the Koreans, or "I kill you for fun yang-kee!!"

FastRedPonyCar
10-30-07, 10:01 PM
both my neighbors are korean. in assure you, they do swim... all 8000 of them at our neighborhood pool.

MowTin
10-30-07, 10:36 PM
Well they are highly trained to kill, no one said they had to be able to swim to LOL :p

Kim Jong-Il can't swim because he looks so ugly in a bathing suit so he forbids anyone else from swimming. :p

(P.S. They are NORTH Koreans. It's cool to make fun of NORTH Koreans. When you omit the NORTH it's not so cool)

SOAD
10-31-07, 06:42 AM
Maybe tehy consider swimming washing and thus entering the water gives them a heart attack :D

Monolyth
10-31-07, 03:56 PM
Maybe tehy consider swimming washing and thus entering the water gives them a heart attack :D

After what Kim-Jong Ir did to Hans Brix, I wourd not brame dem.

Sazar
11-01-07, 08:16 AM
After what Kim-Jong Ir did to Hans Brix, I wourd not brame dem.

Croser, just a bit croser mr Brix.