PDA

View Full Version : Zero Punctuation: MOH Airborne

Pages : [1] 2

K007
11-03-07, 07:39 PM
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2582-Zero-Punctuation-MOH-Airborne

So true and awesome ><... love this guy

Gaco
11-03-07, 08:11 PM
Hehehe funny as always :rofl

XP_GUN
11-03-07, 08:36 PM
God I love his reviews :D

Redeemed
11-03-07, 08:53 PM
I got the impression he has a grudge against America...

Though I'm betting his review of the game was quite accurate, I have not played it myself so I cannot say for certain.

K007
11-03-07, 08:55 PM
It gets pretty frustrating with levels. Like he said..moment even a pixel of u is out..they shoot at u -.-..

And the enemies keep coming and coming ive died soo many times getting shot from god knows where -.-..

K007
11-03-07, 09:02 PM
"Cry Mich Ein River"

LOL:udawg:

3DBrad
11-03-07, 09:31 PM
He's an idiot.

methimpikehoses
11-03-07, 11:10 PM

Though I'm betting his review of the game was quite accurate, I have not played it myself so I cannot say for certain.

This guy reminds me of a friend of mine... funny as hell, but you can tell he also has plenty of grudges. At least he can make it humorous.

edit: and yes he was certainly spouting some anti-american vitriol in that one. I think he hated the game more than America though.

NarcissistZero
11-03-07, 11:11 PM
Great stuff... fully agree, both about the game and... everything else. :)

crainger
11-03-07, 11:13 PM

He is an Englishman living in Australia, of course he is going to have a dig at the US. He is a legend though. Extremely funny and very very quick witted. :)

Although I enjoyed Airbourne a lot. It's seem Yahtzee wasn't too impressed. :o

I like this text he had at the end of the Paper Mario Review.

I don't really think that America is populated entirely by arseholes and cowboys. I know that some Canadians live there too.

:rofl

LORD-eX-Bu
11-03-07, 11:22 PM
everything he said in that review is true :rofl

OldOfEvil
11-04-07, 01:46 AM
Was that funny? Hrmm..

crainger
11-04-07, 04:06 AM
Was that funny? Hrmm..

You are such a grump. :p

wEEt
11-04-07, 04:17 AM
Hard to understand for me. But I liked it :D

Stoneyguy
11-04-07, 06:56 AM
That song at the end is awesome!

toxikneedle
11-04-07, 11:53 AM
That tower at the end of the game is actually historically accurate. The gas-mask-mg42 Nazis aren't :\

nekrosoft13
11-04-07, 12:06 PM
what was the name of that tower?

nevermind, found it

http://travelinguy06.multiply.com/photos/album/120/Giant_Nazi_Flak_Towers_-_Forgotten_but_still_here

CaptNKILL
11-04-07, 01:12 PM
what was the name of that tower?

nevermind, found it

http://travelinguy06.multiply.com/photos/album/120/Giant_Nazi_Flak_Towers_-_Forgotten_but_still_here
Wow!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flak_tower

I'd love to go look at those things. They have to be the last real "castles" ever constructed for war.

Walls up to 3.5 meters thick. Thats like 11.5 feet of solid concrete. :eek:

Hoopla
11-04-07, 02:53 PM
I usually like his reviews and they are pretty accurate. This one, however, was pretty lame. Most of it is US bashing and I actually liked the game a lot.

Oh well, he can't get it right every time...

crainger
11-04-07, 02:57 PM
Technically his IS right. A review is his opinion of a game. He didn't like it, he told us why he didn't like it. I love the game, but I still agree with what he said, I just found the fun in it, where Yahtzee gave up on it. Kinda funny to see him get a little pwned claiming those towers didn't exist. :D

|MaguS|
11-04-07, 04:28 PM
Anyone who disagrees with his opinion or didn't find it funny needs to get a sense of humor. ZP is awsome!

Hoopla
11-04-07, 04:53 PM
Anyone who disagrees with his opinion or didn't find it funny needs to get a sense of humor. ZP is awsome!

He is usually right and funny. This time, he wasn't. Don't be a fanboy, it's okay to have your own opinions.

ralinn
11-04-07, 05:03 PM
I can't believe some people take these reviews seriously. He said himself, reviews on positive parts of the games are not funny. They're not 'reviews' they're pisstakes. He's not making these reviews to warn you off bad games, he's trying to make you laugh by exaggerating and picking on extremely pissy things!

Oh, and yes, I do find his movies fantastic :)

ralinn
11-04-07, 05:07 PM

No, he doesn't. Believe it or not, not only America have pops at other countries for a few giggles.

crainger
11-04-07, 06:47 PM
I love you Shang Tsung.