PDA

View Full Version : FS: Evga 8800GTX + HR-03 Plus BNIB + Zalman 92mm fan (ZM-F2) BNIB

GeeTeeEx
11-03-07, 10:01 PM
So the story goes like this. I happily get the GTX. Then along came university. And my time got raped by work and stress. So GTX basically became useless to me after about a week of use because I have no time to play games anymore. (Ironically, the GTX was bought by my dad as a present for getting into university XD).

***IMPORTANT: The GTX comes with the stock cooler intact. I have never tinkered with the HR-03 Plus (I don't know WHAT my dad was thinking when he bought that for me) since I am too chicken to go about doing the installation. Too complicated and risky for me. Maybe the procedure might be simple for you video card gurus, but not for me. So I will NOT do the installation for you. Also, the card has never been overclocked (again I'm too chicken of damaging my card). The card is basically brand new, a week of use.

Asking price is $500CDN for all three items (without shipping if outside of Ontario, Canada). Will NOT consider selling items separately until I have received some offers for the full package (hope you understand).

P.S. I would greatly appreciate it if SOMEONE could explain to me in detail about how they manage to balance their time so that they can actually fit games into their lives (...lol)

DiscipleDOC
11-03-07, 10:48 PM
7. Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating with positive feeback of no less than 10. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable, If you do not have either one with a positive feedback of no less than 10 you must register with MikeC. Links to transactions posted on other forums is not allowed. If you do not provide this information in your initial post, It will be deleted. If you have no Heatware or eBay feedback, your thread will be closed and your initial post in said thread deleted. Both of these policies are no questions asked and will be strictly enforced. By requiring you to provide this information, we are protecting buyers, sellers and the owners/administrators of nV News.

8. Any person selling on the For Sale forum must have at least 6 months membership with nVnews or a post count of no less than 500, if you want to sell and do not meet these requirements you must register your full name, address and phone number, which will be followed up with a phone call to verify who you are. Please register with MikeC.
You must register with MikeC before you can sell.

GeeTeeEx
11-03-07, 10:52 PM
WHOOPS. sorry about that. Will do right away.

hmm, what do i have to do if this is my first time selling online? i have no ebay feedback or heatware, although i do have an ebay account...
can someone guide me as to how i would go about registering with MikeC?

and i will post up pictures of the 3 items later tonight for your assurances :)

lee63
11-03-07, 10:53 PM
Please register with MikeC, your thread will be closed until then.