PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Moment in Crysis Demo

Feyy
11-06-07, 06:17 PM
My funniest moment was when i was hiding in a bush by the shore, snipering some guards at the beach machinegun posts when a group of koreans landed on the boat behind me and ganked my ass. I turned around and made a WTF face IRL and died :D

Crysis AI ftw :)

CaptNKILL
11-06-07, 06:31 PM
I had a few good ones involving the exploding red barrels.

I like jumping and dropping them into the back of a pickup truck and then driving it into some enemies and shooting it.

Well, one time I tried it and I jumped too high over the truck (with maximum strength) and when I dropped the barrel it fell way too hard and hit the truck... the whole truck bed sank and the barrel sparked and exploded (while I was still in the air). Needless to say, I died... :lol:

Another time, I had just plopped a barrel into the back of a truck and was about to get in, then some Koreans spotted me and started firing. The genius that I am, I decided to run behind the truck for cover. I looked over the bed to see where I was being shot from, and then I realized the big red thing obstructing my view was the BARREL I just put there. I saw some tracers flying my way. BOOM.

That was the fastest they had ever killed me in that demo. Took about 3 seconds after they spotted me. :p

Another great one was when I was attacking the command post. I was hiding behind the big trailer (with the computer inside) and there was one guy hiding behind some sandbags on the other side, as well as a guy firing away with the machinegun on the edge of the cliff. I turned on maximum strength, grabbed a non-exploding barrel, peaked around the corner and tossed it.

I heard some screaming, the MG fire stopped... I looked and saw that BOTH guys were dead. I blindly threw a non exploding barrel and killed two men with it, one was about 20 feet away, the other was about 50. :lol:

Objects definitely do far too much damage to people. A rolling barrel will kill faster than 10 rifle rounds. :p

agentkay
11-06-07, 06:32 PM
When I was fighting at short-medium distance in the jungle and the AI soldier shot down a tree and it fell on his side and crushed him. :lol:

A similar situation but opposite sides. I was thinking too long if I should evade a falling tree to the left or right and bang it killed me too. :D

An enemy soldier standing in the toilette **** and stretching out his arms. :captnkill:

Seeing NK soldiers drown on their own for the first time. :)

MP beta:

Using a maximum strength jump just before a jeep wanted to drive me over and then looking back and see how the guy hits a wall and kills himself. :lol:

Getting crushed by my own jeep because it decided to roll back at me (down the hill). :D

Underestimating the granade nuke launcher and killing myself. :p

WeReWoLf
11-06-07, 07:29 PM
Playing around with godmode (finding out code and crap is fun!) and the nuke launcher. I decided to try the Rocket Jump with it. Now, i've never been able to recreate this but i rocket LAUNCHED myself clear across the island, over more water and off the map entirely. Motion Blur is so friggin cool when you're flying through the air at about 700Mph

CaptNKILL
11-07-07, 01:36 AM
Playing around with godmode (finding out code and crap is fun!) and the nuke launcher. I decided to try the Rocket Jump with it. Now, i've never been able to recreate this but i rocket LAUNCHED myself clear across the island, over more water and off the map entirely. Motion Blur is so friggin cool when you're flying through the air at about 700Mph
That'd be one for youtube. :D

WeReWoLf
11-07-07, 03:53 AM
I would record it if i could do it again, but i've tried countless times :(

Loreman
11-07-07, 03:54 AM
This might be slightly off topic.

Did you guys discover the little spare gas tank mounted at the back of the enemy hummv jeeps?

If you shoot it it catches fire, then the fire spreads to the rest of the truck which in turn explodes. It's great to sneak around the back of one and blow it up in this manner :p

nopp0x00
11-07-07, 04:49 AM
Yep, my favorite way to destroy the jeeps.

SH64
11-07-07, 06:18 AM
Yeah playing around with the editor i can see how many AI situation does the solider have. flanking , grouping .. etc

Gaco
11-07-07, 06:37 AM
I just chuckle everytime I hear "Psycho" going "heh heh heh" after saying "they won't even know what hit em". I just find his laughter really hilarious :D