PDA

View Full Version : Tweak Guides Crysis Guide Up

Loreman
11-08-07, 04:39 AM
Tweak Guides, the guru of game tweaking has his Crysis guide up for all and sundry.

Check it out here

http://www.tweakguides.com/Crysis_1.html

Gaco
11-08-07, 05:04 AM
Thanks I was waiting for that. Reading it now :)

Gaco
11-08-07, 06:28 AM
Lol I'm just finding myself reading through others of his guides, right now the "The Gamer's Graphics & Display Settings Guide" :lol:

There's actually some great info in there and even though you knew some of it already, you're bound to learn new things from reading the whole thing as well. I can definently recommend it :thumbsup:

Gaco
11-15-07, 12:35 PM
*bump

This has gotten relevant again with the retail release :)

DRen72
11-15-07, 12:36 PM
This thread should be stickied then we can post all tweaks in here too.

Gaco
11-15-07, 12:38 PM
Yeah it's pretty much the best guide out there IMO..

six_storm
11-15-07, 02:17 PM
Very good guide.

nekrosoft13
11-15-07, 02:19 PM
they always have good guides

nekrosoft13
11-15-07, 02:21 PM
speaking of tweaks, is there anyway to force the Koreans to speak Korean, and keep English subtitles?

crainger
11-15-07, 02:32 PM
speaking of tweaks, is there anyway to force the Koreans to speak Korean, and keep English subtitles?

Not sure, but is there any point to the subtitles? All they are doing is throwing random insults and saying "Where did he go?".

Gaco
11-15-07, 02:55 PM
You could try forcing korean speech and see if the subtitles persists?

K007
11-15-07, 03:39 PM
yea i also wish they spoke there Korean language..why speak english ffs :/....i am sure the 'suit' can translate it into subtitles or something lol..so gay ><...

Btw i also love the site too, great site to understand on all the settings of the game so you know how to set it for your machine..

BTW EDIT!!!

Additionally, at Delta difficulty you lose your crosshair, you don't get grenade warnings and the enemies speak Korean instead of English.

ha...i love that delta mode setting rofl looks like a real challenge.

agentkay
11-15-07, 03:43 PM
yea i also wish they spoke there Korean language..why speak english ffs :/....i am sure the 'suit' can translate it into subtitles or something lol..so gay ><...

It's the difficulty setting, on Delta they speak Korean but one of the config files is responsibly for the different difficulty "configurations" and you can move certain features to another, lower difficulty.

Gaco
11-15-07, 04:13 PM
Guys you CAN force the korean languages on all diff levels, look here :)

Read the chapter called "Diff_" on this page of the tweakguide: http://www.tweakguides.com/Crysis_8.html (should read the whole page for comprehension)