PDA

View Full Version : EVGA 8800GTS 640 MB and PCP&C 850 SSI

wrxxtrm
11-15-07, 03:17 AM
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB in great condition. Bought it earlier this year. Looking for $200.00 shipped in the continental US.

PC Power and Cooling 850SSI power supply. 850 Watts. Rock solid supply. Looking for $90.00 shipped.

Thanks for looking. My price on the 8800GTS is where I think it should be given the prices on the new 8800GT.

Won't ship first, please don't ask. I'll do anything else I can to make you comfortable with the deal. Pics of the actual card, address, phone info, what have you.

ebay and heat (There isn't any heat feedback yet, no one wants to buy without me shipping first and I don't get feedback because I won't)

I'm not trolling or looking to scam anyone, just want to sell a couple of pieces of gear to fund others.

bail_w
11-15-07, 09:41 AM
8. Any person selling on the For Sale forum must have at least 6 months membership with nVnews or a post count of no less than 500, if you want to sell and do not meet these requirements you must register your full name, address and phone number, which will be followed up with a phone call to verify who you are. Please register with MikeC.

Airbrushkid
11-15-07, 10:08 AM
He been a member since 2005 so he meets the requirement. And he listed his Heat. Didn't you read?

ENU291
11-15-07, 10:32 AM
He been a member since 2005 so he meets the requirement. And he listed his Heat. Didn't you read?
He does meet the requirement but I'd like for him to register with MikeC as well.

wrxxtrm
11-16-07, 12:54 AM
Graphics card sold...

Power supply still for sale.

I don't have a problem registering with Mike C. Can someone tell me what I need to do to get it done?

Thanks

Redeemed
11-16-07, 12:59 AM
Graphics card sold...

Power supply still for sale.

I don't have a problem registering with Mike C. Can someone tell me what I need to do to get it done?

Thanks

Simple. PM him your name (First and Last), phone number (the one he'll have the greatest chance reaching you at), and your address. He needs this info cause if you rip off one of his long-time members he will "Deal with you" personally. :firedevil

Once you're registered... know I'm *very* interested in that PSU... :D

Airbrushkid
11-16-07, 01:00 AM
Just pm MikeC and he'll inform you what he needs.

da0s
11-21-07, 10:34 AM
Do you have any pictures of the PSU? How about box, manuals, accessories, etc...?

How much warranty is left on the PSU?

Thanks

da0s
11-22-07, 01:54 PM
Umm hello? Do you have any pictures?

Redeemed
11-22-07, 01:59 PM
Umm hello? Do you have any pictures?

Umm... I doubt this guy is gonna' respond. Look at how old my post was where I even inquired about the PSU... and I've yet to recieve a response from him. :(

GRAFiZ
11-23-07, 02:04 AM
Just a heads up, I purchased the PSU from this seller a few days ago, it's already on it's way to me.

He's been incredibly friendly, quick to respond and willing to work through any questions I have asked of him.

Not to mention, he shipped next day!

So, sadly, the PSU is sold. But, atleast it's sold to me. :D

Redeemed
11-23-07, 03:53 AM
Just a heads up, I purchased the PSU from this seller a few days ago, it's already on it's way to me.

He's been incredibly friendly, quick to respond and willing to work through any questions I have asked of him.

Not to mention, he shipped next day!

So, sadly, the PSU is sold. But, atleast it's sold to me. :D

Was kinda' the wrong way to make a good impression on this site... if you put something up for sale... respond when people inquire about it.

Anyhow, 'grats on the purchase. That was a killer deal. :D (nana2) (nana2) (nana2)

GRAFiZ
11-23-07, 06:50 AM
Was kinda' the wrong way to make a good impression on this site... if you put something up for sale... respond when people inquire about it.

Anyhow, 'grats on the purchase. That was a killer deal. :D (nana2) (nana2) (nana2)

Yeah, but maybe not too much blame on him.

Did you PM him with your interest?

I get the feeling he didn't check back into his own thread as he was just waiting on PM's.

Like I said, he's a very nice guy, knows his stuff and answered every question I asked of him.

I just think he sort of forgot about the thread. :D

Either way, didn't want to step on any toes, just wanted to toss the info out.

EDIT - Oh and real quick, I've seen this same PSU sell on ebay for under $100 a few times in the past, so, you should be able to get one for same price if you keep your eye out for it.

wrxxtrm
11-24-07, 03:36 AM
Both the Vid card and the power supply is sold. Sorry about not having gotten back on here to update the thread. Had to cover for some of the other supervisors at work due to hunting and the holiday. Thanks to all.

Redeemed
11-24-07, 03:40 AM
Both the Vid card and the power supply is sold. Sorry about not having gotten back on here to update the thread. Had to cover for some of the other supervisors at work due to hunting and the holiday. Thanks to all.

Hunting eh? 'Nuff said- you ARE a good guy! :p :D :cool: