PDA

View Full Version : Selling my 2900XT for $190

KasuCode
11-15-07, 06:52 PM
Selling my GeCube 2900XT for $190 +shipping.

I have the original box still wraped in its original wrapping. Comes with everything like brand new except the blackbox.

Card is in factory shape or like new.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2073/1002165ko0.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/738/1002166et5.jpg

Reason for selling:
I am getting a second water loop for just the video cards. Im doing something really cool with another color liquid. I want 2 video cards for this and I figured its worth getting 2 HD3870's because I would get better results on water being 55nm.

This is a GREAT deal if your looking for a 2nd card for crossfire. You wont find a better deal if you already have a 2900XT.

Heat: Morethan1code http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=40920
I have been a member for awhile and sold plenty of stuff to members here before that im sure will all tell you how great of a seller I am. I am also registered with MikeC.

Thanks for looking.

sammy sung
11-15-07, 07:48 PM
Good luck with the sale Code :thumbsup:

Feyy
11-17-07, 06:34 PM
Would you ship it oversea's?

Redeemed
11-17-07, 06:40 PM
You know, it never fails. Just when I decide I'm going to stop buying stuff and put a little money away for savings- you guys here have to start selling stuff at rediculously low-prices. :p

'Code, I shouldn't buy this, I do need to save my money- but know that I'm very interested. And if this temptation proves too great for me, then expect to hear from me- soon. :D :p

KasuCode
11-17-07, 07:52 PM
Would you ship it oversea's?

unfortunately no :( Sorry

You know, it never fails. Just when I decide I'm going to stop buying stuff and put a little money away for savings- you guys here have to start selling stuff at rediculously low-prices. :p

Methim, I shouldn't buy this, I do need to save my money- but know that I'm very interested. And if this temptation proves too great for me, then expect to hear from me- soon. :D :p

Well let me know I have someone else interested too but its not sold yet. Send me a PM for details.

Feyy
11-17-07, 07:54 PM
Whats the reason for people not shipping their stuff overseases? makes n0 sense to me :thumbdwn:

KasuCode
11-17-07, 08:00 PM
I’ve had 2 bad experiences in the past and lost out on a total of over $200. I really want to but my girlfriend would strangle me if something happened a 3rd time. (Not to say I don’t trust you) it’s just I don’t need to sell it bad enough to go thru the trouble.

Redeemed
11-17-07, 09:09 PM
unfortunately no :( Sorry

Well let me know I have someone else interested too but its not sold yet. Send me a PM for details.

lol- I called you Methim. :o My bad. :p

I'm gonna' pass. I want to buy this BAD- but I really shouldn't, especially with ATi's next offerings right around the corner.

Thank you though. :D

WeReWoLf
11-17-07, 09:49 PM
It's a pity that you don't ship overseas, but not everyone is a cheat. It actually works out rather well, especially if you use paypal the right way *pats extra copy of vista*

grey_1
11-17-07, 11:44 PM
It's a pity that you don't ship overseas, but not everyone is a cheat. It actually works out rather well, especially if you use paypal the right way *pats extra copy of vista*
Tossing in a hearty vouch for WeReWoLf.

Good luck on the sale code!

nekrosoft13
11-23-07, 11:30 AM
Whats the reason for people not shipping their stuff overseases? makes n0 sense to me :thumbdwn:

i once sold something to a guy in Canada. He got pissed that he had to pay extra for duties, Canadian taxes etc..

really something that most people don't want to deal with.

shabby
11-23-07, 05:40 PM
i once sold something to a guy in Canada. He got pissed that he had to pay extra for duties, Canadian taxes etc..

really something that most people don't want to deal with.

Canada isnt overseas ;)
But he should of knows he'd get jipped by the government, not your fault.

Great price though, someone paid me $175 for an x1900xtx 2 weeks ago :)