PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 (system + games)

Zelda_fan
11-19-07, 02:42 AM
I don't know, to be honest, the 360 just isn't doing it for me anymore. Good graphics, and a lot of potential in the system, but the games just aren't that fun. The Wii basically satisfies all my gaming needs (which aren't too much), so I'm just gonna sell everything and buy one of those XA2 HD-DVD players instead.

Here's what I got:

360 Core system
20 GB Hard Drive
1 Wireless Controller w/ charge kit
1 Wired Controller
1 VGA HD cable
64 MB memory card

Games:
Oblivion Collectors Edition + Expansion
Kameo
(there are also a few arcade games I bought - TMNT and Street Fighter)

(I also have Assassin's Creed, but I have it for sale in a separate thread)

Everything works fine except for one thing. When you hit the eject button, the trey becomes temporarily stuck. Just wiggle it with your finger and it comes right out. I've had it for over a year and no RROD, so I think this is a good one (though other than Dead on Arrival I offer no warranties).

As far as price, make me a decent offer for everything, and I'll probably take it. I'm looking to get rid of this thing.

Zelda_fan
11-20-07, 09:36 PM
bump

Zelda_fan
11-20-07, 09:40 PM
Whoops, I forgot you have to specify a price. Ok I suppose $400 for everything (shipping, system, accessories, assassin's creed, oblivion CE, and kameo) is what I'm looking for.

But if you can't quite afford 400, then PM me, I'd like to get rid of this quick.

Noodles
11-22-07, 10:38 PM
is this system completely caught up to PREMIUM edition?

or are there some thing lacking...?

nekrosoft13
11-22-07, 11:26 PM
is this system completely caught up to PREMIUM edition?

or are there some thing lacking...?

looks like everything is there, just like premium

Noodles
11-23-07, 12:01 AM
headset? set up for live?

Zelda_fan
11-23-07, 12:09 AM
headset? set up for live?

Except for the headset, it's 100% caught up to the Premium version. I'm sure you could find one for around $15. But you also get a memory card, a wired controller, and the VGA adapter so it certain regards it's a little better.

As far as "set up for live" I'm not sure what you mean. I can connect to XBOX Live over an ethernet port and download demos, movies, arcade games, etc, but if you want to play games over the internet you would need a gold membership (and I believe that's the same way as the premium does it).

edit---
One more thing. Do you plan to connect this to through VGA or component?

wollyka
11-24-07, 01:17 PM
Do you know if it is the new Falcon system? (65nm CPU)?
PS: i don't think so coz those are very new but i had to ask :)
you can have more infos here: http://anandtech.com/gadgets/showdoc.aspx?i=3152

Zelda_fan
11-27-07, 11:07 AM
Do you know if it is the new Falcon system? (65nm CPU)?
PS: i don't think so coz those are very new but i had to ask :)
you can have more infos here: http://anandtech.com/gadgets/showdoc.aspx?i=3152

no, I've owned it for well over a year, so it's not one of the new ones. But I have had it for a while and have had zero ring of death issues, so this is probably one of the good ones.

on another note: I've sold assassin's creed individually, so considering that and the fact I want to get rid of this, I'm knocking the price down to $325 for everything.

Bearclaw
11-27-07, 11:44 AM
How about $3.25?

Zelda_fan
11-30-07, 11:37 AM
price dropped to $300.

Zelda_fan
12-07-07, 09:03 PM
Price dropped to $290

Zelda_fan
12-20-07, 12:48 PM
BUMP