PDA

View Full Version : Logitech G15 users, what happens when...

Greg
11-23-07, 08:00 PM
Could someone with a Logitech G15, new revision keyboard please tell me what happens when you press the MR button. What happens when you do this while just in Windows, and while you are running a application with profile?

The documentation says the MR button should light up and the LCD should display instructions to record a quick macro. The keyboard I am testing does nothing. MR does not light, the LCD does not change, and there is no other effect. I have tried different drivers and different PCs. I presume the MR button is faulty.

agentkay
11-23-07, 10:09 PM
In my case it is exactly like this when I don't use any Logitech drivers, just the default Windows keyboard drivers. Once I install the Logitech drivers the MR button is lit and works as well as M1 M2 M3.

Greg
11-24-07, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the reply. I've just returned the keyboard to the retailer, and the replacement works perfectly. Was a faulty button.

crainger
11-24-07, 03:54 AM
Has anyone tried the NEW G15 software on the OLD keyboards? I KNOW the Logitech says NOT too, but I was wondering if anyone was feeling SAUCY enough to try it.

sharvin
11-24-07, 04:31 AM
Has anyone tried the NEW G15 software on the OLD keyboards? I KNOW the Logitech says NOT too, but I was wondering if anyone was feeling SAUCY enough to try it.

It ended up blowing my computer to pieces....

crainger
11-24-07, 05:07 AM
Glad IT wasn't ME then. :)

Madpistol
11-24-07, 09:02 AM
It ended up blowing my computer to pieces....

I found a graphic renactment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTV5vm_Shxs

:(

crainger
11-24-07, 03:35 PM
LOL It's Redeemed!