PDA

View Full Version : Kane & Lynch Horrible Performance On High End

Focca
11-25-07, 04:30 AM
High i have latest beta drivers, every other game runs great ie gears at full everything 1920x1200, crysis very high on most settings at 1280x768, UT3 at full everything at 1920x1200 etc,

Kane and Lynch runs like **** at almost any res and with high end features turned off, im only on the bank level and the vault section runs like an absolute dog, any ideas anyone? Is anyone else having the same issues?
Thanks

K007
11-25-07, 04:47 AM
bad port?

PS: I didn't even know the game was out already.

conroejoe
11-25-07, 08:14 AM
Runs fine here but I didnt get that far. Game kinda sucks. I'd imagine its just a bad port and you got to a poorly coded section of the game. Was the first 1/2 choppy too?? I can tell you the first whole get away / shootout was smooth for me (fraps showed 70-90 fps most the time).

Focca
11-25-07, 10:19 AM
Runs fine here but I didnt get that far. Game kinda sucks. I'd imagine its just a bad port and you got to a poorly coded section of the game. Was the first 1/2 choppy too?? I can tell you the first whole get away / shootout was smooth for me (fraps showed 70-90 fps most the time).
Yes it was smooth for most of the first level, it just hits you hard at the start of the bank level and in the bank vault.

LordJuanlo
11-26-07, 05:14 AM
This game has split screen cooperative gameplay on consoles, is it split screen on PC too?. One player with gamepad and the other with keyboard / mouse?. That would suck.

Focca
11-26-07, 09:02 AM
This game has split screen cooperative gameplay on consoles, is it split screen on PC too?. One player with gamepad and the other with keyboard / mouse?. That would suck.

Yes it has split screen co-op on the PC and yes youd do what other 360 players do if they want 2 players, use 2 wireless 360 controllers! As pc gamers know, you only need one wireless receiver between 4 wireless 360 pads. I do like how more and more games are console like on the pc, ie support for a pad with rumble with full 360 wireless pad tutorials in games.