PDA

View Full Version : We need another Road Rash

Severian126
11-29-07, 06:49 PM
I placed this in the general section because I would love to see it on the PC as well.

Not sure how many Road Rash fans we have here, but I love riding around on a bike, and ride cross country while beating the crap out of the other racers. Simple but fun. Wouldn't mind seeing this for the PC, or any of the other consoles. Especially multiplayer RR.

MowTin
11-29-07, 06:55 PM
Road Rash! Haha. I used to play that on the Genesis. Awesome game for that time.

Nothing like running into a car at an intersection and rolling around on the floor for half a mile :D

methimpikehoses
11-29-07, 06:57 PM
We don't need another RR. We need another Roadblasters.

Severian126
11-29-07, 07:06 PM
Road Rash! Haha. I used to play that on the Genesis. Awesome game for that time.

Nothing like running into a car at an intersection and rolling around on the floor for half a mile :D

And then picking yourself up again for another round. I miss the chaos of hitting a friend in vs. into a car, laugh about it, and while busy doing that, run into another car while 4 other bikers fly off their bikes as well. It's all a matter of who lands first and how far from their bikes. Fun times.

Severian126
11-29-07, 07:07 PM
We don't need another RR. We need another Roadblasters.

Roadblasters....sounds familiar. It's that game where this kid drives a tank/car into another world right? The game comes in two modes: driving and shooting with the car, and dungeons on foot (while you can also get off on foot during hte tank/car sequence, tho you're small in relation to the world), I believe?

methimpikehoses
11-29-07, 07:15 PM
Roadblasters....sounds familiar. It's that game where this kid drives a tank/car into another world right? The game comes in two modes: driving and shooting with the car, and dungeons on foot (while you can also get off on foot during hte tank/car sequence, tho you're small in relation to the world), I believe?

No... it's the one where you have a blaster on the top of your car and you drive down a highway the whole time trying to collect green and red balls, and blasting cars along the way.

Actually, come to think of it, nevermind. That game sucks. :D

Q
11-29-07, 07:23 PM
I love rashes.

Seriously, Road Rash was awesome. I think we have a thread about that game here about every six months. ;)

m3dude
11-29-07, 07:24 PM
we need another twisted metal 2

Severian126
11-29-07, 07:28 PM
No... it's the one where you have a blaster on the top of your car and you drive down a highway the whole time trying to collect green and red balls, and blasting cars along the way.

Actually, come to think of it, nevermind. That game sucks. :D

Oh, duh, now I remember. I used to play that all the time as a kid at Chuck E Cheeses, lol.

I finally remembered the game I thought u were referring to - Master Blaster for the NES. :P

LT.Schaffer
11-29-07, 07:29 PM
Road Rash was an awesome game:thumbsup:
Would be cool to have a PC Version...:)

methimpikehoses
11-29-07, 08:26 PM
we need another twisted metal 2

I'm having deja-vu.

XDanger
11-29-07, 08:30 PM
spy hunter

nekrosoft13
11-29-07, 08:32 PM
EA is working on a new Road Rash

CaptNKILL
11-29-07, 08:47 PM
Road Rash was an awesome series back in the early 90s. They really messed up the later games though. I'd be a bit wary of a new one.

NaitoSan
11-29-07, 09:10 PM
hehe i was going to say road rash is in the work for next-gen consoles and pc.

nekrosoft13
11-29-07, 09:52 PM
Road Rash was an awesome series back in the early 90s. They really messed up the later games though. I'd be a bit wary of a new one.

especially by EA

CaptNKILL
11-29-07, 09:54 PM
especially by EA
Indeed.

It'd be all sport bikes and racing through city streets.

At night...

With rap music...

:p

nekrosoft13
11-29-07, 09:56 PM
Indeed.

It'd be all sport bikes and racing through city streets.

At night...

With rap music...

:p

no no, not just rap music, GANGSTA RAP dude!

Severian126
11-30-07, 11:33 AM
Man that would turn me off from the game if that's the case. Make it like how it was before. Cross country riding with whatever bike, and rock music if anything. If they're gonna put rap in, at least give other alternatives. :P

nekrosoft13
11-30-07, 12:01 PM
hell yeah, bring on the Gangsta rap Road Rash
http://www.jest.com/images/wigger2big.gif

CaptNKILL
11-30-07, 12:16 PM
hell yeah, bring on the Gangsta rap Road Rash
Imagine a 10 minute motorcycle ride while listening to this:

*monotonous Casio keyboard beat*
UH........yea............UH.......................
yea....................UH!...............yea......
OOOoooooo...........................yea..........
*repeat*

nekrosoft13
11-30-07, 01:01 PM
sad thing is that a lot of racing games created today (especially ones by EA) are created with this thing in mind

Severian126
11-30-07, 01:40 PM
LOL, maybe I shouldn't even wish for another RR if this is gonna happen.

I don't mind rap, nor gangsta rap. I grew up listening to Pac, Cellie Cell, Too Short, etc. etc. etc., but pretty much noawadays I don't care for the stuff out there, since they are just like what Captn said they were. I'm pretty much listening to whater suits my tastes, tho it's rock pretty much nowadays, and classical/instrumental stuff.

"Oooh, uhhhh.....uhhhh....mah money & hoez....uhhhhh" "oh no he deeeee 'aaaant!" recycle, repeat.

There's a time and place for them, but it's definitely not in any RR games. Bring back the good old RR plz. Coming from the current EA, sadly I think it'll be another NFS but w/ cycles. /sigh

conroejoe
11-30-07, 06:55 PM
sad thing is that a lot of racing games created today (especially ones by EA) are created with this thing in mind

I always feared Nekrosoft13 would look like that...:thumbdwn:

nekrosoft13
11-30-07, 10:36 PM
you really are the most immature person on this forum.