PDA

View Full Version : FS: Zelda - Twilight Princess (Wii)

Q
12-01-07, 11:12 PM
SOLD

I'm looking for $30, shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Arguably the best game for the Wii. I've only put it in the Wii about three or four times and have been very careful with the disc. Box and manual are mint.

http://divinereality.net/images/ss13.jpg

If you have a Wii and you don't have this game, you are doing yourself a disservice. May as well buy it here!

Heat/Ebay: qlitchford

I've been selling here for years and have references if needed.

Paypal preferred.

ENU291
12-01-07, 11:29 PM
Are you selling your Wii console as well? ;)

Q
12-01-07, 11:41 PM
Are you selling your Wii console as well? ;)

Ah, here's the thing...

It's not MY console. :D

My girlfriend bought it for herself in February. We've got a couple crappy games for it, but I bought Twilight Princess several months ago. I slowly played through it and then just stopped as soon as I got to Hyrule Castle. I left it there for two months. I bought Super Mario Galaxy on release day, played it a bit, and realized I needed to go ahead and finish off Zelda.

It was a good last battle... but not that great of an ending.

I HAVE been thinking of selling my PS3 occasionally, but some decent games are finally starting to trickle out for it. Plus, I got a 60GB model with full backwards compatibility which is important to me. My GF is playing Kingdom Hearts 2 right now.

If you're looking for a Wii, I can check some local stores as they seem to come in regularly around here.

ENU291
12-02-07, 12:10 AM
Hey that's an awesome offer. I'll PM you about it. :)

Zelda_fan
12-02-07, 12:36 AM
This is a great deal. You're not going to find it anywhere else for $30. TBH once they stop making it, the price will probably go up on ebay as it will be a collectors item.

RobCZMAN
12-02-07, 09:59 AM
I'm looking for $30, shipped USPS Priority Mail.

You have a pm. ;)

methimpikehoses
12-02-07, 10:48 AM
YHPM

Q
12-02-07, 02:08 PM
Sold. Thanks for looking, everyone.