PDA

View Full Version : Need help in regaurds to graphics drivers.

Motorious7
12-03-07, 12:03 AM
Hi, i have an HP dv6045nr. This includes 2 gigs ram, amd dual core, and a Nvidia Geforce Go 7200 while running windows xp. I have been searching for a good amount of time for the correct drivers to update. So far i feel as if i have failed at this. Right i updated with some that i thought were recent (as in october 2007), yet Steam continually tells me that my drivers are out of date and need to be updated. This seems to be true seeing that counter-strike: source has crashed pretty often while i am playing. This is an issue which i did not have when i initially got my laptop, it is something that eventually came about over time. I was wondering if somebody could point me in the direction of the best possible drivers for the Nvidia Geforce go 7200 running windows xp. I have been looking for these for a long time, any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Dreamingawake
12-03-07, 01:06 PM
http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/

try the above site for laptop drivers.. usually it's great you can find what you need.

good luck !

EDIT: Looks like they're down temporarily. I'm sure they'll be back up soon tho !