PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed ending (no spoilers)

Destroy
12-03-07, 12:38 PM
I never finished the game cause I got bored of it but if any of you are intested in knowing about all the wacked out endings stuff you can read about it here. Talk about far fetched and subtle ending. Lame.

Spoilers and lots of answers in this link below.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552

Mr. Hunt
12-03-07, 01:04 PM
The ending sucked.... check the other AC thread for my details about how much it sucked.

Destroy
12-03-07, 01:21 PM
Why can't the endings in games be cool? Most are so boring. They should of allowed you to sleep with that nurse then after you're done with her, shank her in the back of the head, steal the keys off her then and run out of the building.

1337_Like_ThaT
12-03-07, 01:38 PM
Awww man this makes the game less appealing for me to pass :( Im working on my 8th assissnation right now, planning to finish the game this week but oh well I still think it's a great game either way, I can see where alot of the complaints about it in general are coming from though

I'll post back here on my thoughts with the ending when done playing

LurkerLito
12-03-07, 03:48 PM
I didn't think the ending was that bad. Sure it could have been better but I think it worked fine with the story. IMO the game wasn't bad, and as long as you don't power play it I think the game wasn't as boring. I know in my case I was beginning to dislike the repetitiveness of the game around the 1/2 way point but then Drake came and it was a welcome relief to not play it. After that I'd only play in one hour shots so at least I wasn't thinking it was too boring.

Hopefully in the sequel they'll correct that aspect of the game. I'd also like them to do something about the guards, especially the sight distance of the archers. It's just pathetic that they can't see past your throwing dagger distance, their arrows should be able to hit you from at least 3x that distance so their sight should match that. It makes roof top traveling the only way to go. I'd just get a bunch of throwing knives walk close then aim and fire, then go to the ground to pick pocket the thugs as I needed more.

tornadog
12-03-07, 04:30 PM
Wow...I was too bored to complete the game and now I am too bored to read through all that gibberish...They could have written that entire article in Madarin and I would have understood just as much!!!

LycosV
12-03-07, 05:18 PM
I enjoyed the game, but when you have to go on the net to fully understand the ending of anything (movie, game, book) that means you need a new writing staff.

DROT
12-03-07, 06:48 PM
Can't wait for 2!!