PDA

View Full Version : Still Life 2 Announced

SH64
12-06-07, 01:39 PM
Cool the first game was awesome!
Microُds announced Still Life 2, developed by Gameco Studios, a real-time 3D adventure game where you play FBI agent and profiler Victoria McPherson, investigating some of North America's most difficult and darkest crimes.
http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=48142&mode=thread&order=0

Lfctony
12-07-07, 02:00 AM
I think the first game never revealed who the killer was? My brother mentioned it.

CaptNKILL
12-07-07, 02:12 AM
I've never even heard of Still Life.

Apparently its a sequel to Post Mortem, which I've also never heard of.

I love mystery adventure games. I'll definitely have to look into this series. Thanks for the heads up! :)

SH64
12-07-07, 08:34 AM
I think the first game never revealed who the killer was? My brother mentioned it.
Spolier :
Nope it didnt ;)

CaptKill this is different than Post Mortem .. its a 3rd person adventure game. Post Mortem is 1st person.

if you love mystery adventure games , this is a MUST for you. i can't say more than that.

Morrow
12-07-07, 09:59 AM
Great news! I feared that they would never continue the first part because I really enjoyed it and much about the mystery still needs to be discovered and solved.

winton
12-07-07, 01:17 PM
so lets say the only adventure game I played was king's quest 5 (I only beat it by getting help from a friend!) How hard is the first game for a newbie to play?

SH64
12-07-07, 04:11 PM
so lets say the only adventure game I played was king's quest 5 (I only beat it by getting help from a friend!) How hard is the first game for a newbie to play?
Not so hard .. i only used a walkthrough once to solve a puzzle. there are some tricky ones that require attention & patience , but nothing frustrating.

CaptNKILL
12-07-07, 04:29 PM
I recommend picking up Sam & Max season 1 to get you used to adventure gaming.

They are great games and they are fairly "light" compared to many others.

SH64
12-07-07, 04:35 PM
Yep Sam 'n Max Season 1/2 is a good entry for adv gaming :)

SH0DAN
12-07-07, 10:40 PM
Spolier :
Nope it didnt ;)

CaptKill this is different than Post Mortem .. its a 3rd person adventure game. Post Mortem is 1st person.

if you love mystery adventure games , this is a MUST for you. i can't say more than that.

How does it compare with say Grimmy ? or Sanitarium ?

SH64
12-08-07, 11:47 AM
How does it compare with say Grimmy ? or Sanitarium ?
Sanitarium is too old to be comparable but i can say the atmosphere is close in some ways.
the closest i would think of right now is : Still Life = Syberia + Mystery.