PDA

View Full Version : Ok. I'm stuck! (Warning: Possible spoiler!)


Pages : [1] 2

DiscipleDOC
12-09-07, 10:50 AM
After I defeat the alien warship, how do I get back into the ship to launch a nuclear missile?

LORD-eX-Bu
12-09-07, 10:55 AM
wait huh? you are supposed to beat the alien warship with a nuclear missile from your tac gun, you sure you defeated it yet?

SH64
12-09-07, 10:58 AM
I think DD got confused .. he is about to fight the spaceship.
you need to get the TAC Gun & use it to lock on the spaceship's 2 engines (or whatever they were) .. after that some standard rockets into the cargo bay shield then another TAC into the ship's core.

DiscipleDOC
12-09-07, 10:59 AM
wait huh? you are supposed to beat the alien warship with a nuclear missile from your tac gun, you sure you defeated it yet?
Ok...no I haven't. I just destroyed his arms with the tac cannon. What do I do now? The girl and the other guy in the suit told me to blow the hatch and get below to launch a missile....

SH64
12-09-07, 11:00 AM
Ok...no I haven't. I just destroyed his arms with the tac cannon. What do I do now?
Some rockets or minigun on the cargo bay shield/cover until its blown (downside of the spaceship at or close the center) .. then another tac cannon at the core.

methimpikehoses
12-09-07, 01:48 PM
Ok...no I haven't. I just destroyed his arms with the tac cannon. What do I do now? The girl and the other guy in the suit told me to blow the hatch and get below to launch a missile....

One final TAC shot to the underside of the ship, once it hovers over the deck. The TAC gun will lock on when you've found it. There's a light shining there so you can see it.

SH64
12-09-07, 01:51 PM
One final TAC shot to the underside of the ship, once it hovers over the deck. The TAC gun will lock on when you've found it. There's a light shining there so you can see it.
DD hasn't posted in a while , i guess the aliens abducted him before he get to destroy the spaceship.:|

methimpikehoses
12-09-07, 02:10 PM
DD hasn't posted in a while , i guess the aliens abducted him before he get to destroy the spaceship.:|

He's probably being probed as we speak. :scarey:

SH64
12-09-07, 02:17 PM
He's probably being probed as we speak. :scarey:
Dang the poor DD! he could've avoided all that if he just used the TAC properly :(

methimpikehoses
12-09-07, 02:18 PM
Dang the poor DD! he could've avoided all that if he just used the TAC properly :(

MAXIMUM PROBE

SH64
12-09-07, 02:24 PM
MAXIMUM PROBE
:lol:

DiscipleDOC
12-09-07, 03:11 PM
It's called going to church, jerks! :p

grey_1
12-09-07, 03:15 PM
I haven't got the game yet..just wanted to ask DD, do you find your way around town better than you do a video game?

You get stuck a lot. :D


*derail FTW!* boo hisss

DiscipleDOC
12-09-07, 03:19 PM
I haven't got the game yet..just wanted to ask DD, do you find your way around town better than you do a video game?

You get stuck a lot. :D


*derail FTW!* boo hisss
Get out of here, Stalker!

grey_1
12-09-07, 03:25 PM
:rofl

SH64
12-09-07, 03:26 PM
I haven't got the game yet..just wanted to ask DD, do you find your way around town better than you do a video game?

You get stuck a lot. :D


*derail FTW!* boo hisss
:rofl

nekrosoft13
12-09-07, 03:27 PM
It's called going to church, jerks! :p

i must have missed that mission ;)

methimpikehoses
12-09-07, 03:28 PM
I haven't got the game yet..just wanted to ask DD, do you find your way around town better than you do a video game?

You get stuck a lot. :D


*derail FTW!* boo hisss

LOL

methimpikehoses
12-09-07, 03:29 PM
i must have missed that mission ;)

MAXIMUM SERMON

SH64
12-09-07, 03:30 PM
i must have missed that mission ;)
In console command type : /r_ReligionDooties
that should unlock this mission :p

DiscipleDOC
12-09-07, 03:32 PM
MAXIMUM SERMON
:rofl

crainger
12-09-07, 03:33 PM
:rofl

Better tell him guys. He might go GeeEighty on all our arses.

LORD-eX-Bu
12-09-07, 05:19 PM
:rofl

DiscipleDOC
12-10-07, 10:53 AM
Was that all there is to Crysis?:(

LORD-eX-Bu
12-10-07, 10:56 AM
ah, another satisfied gamer, welcome to the club :rofl