PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo pulling Wii ads

nemecb
12-10-07, 07:20 PM
http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/12/10/nintendo_pulls_wii_ads/

:headexplode:

It remains to be seen whether the conspiracy theorists will be correct and Nintendo will suddenly find another million or so the week before Christmas...

npras42
12-10-07, 07:30 PM
I think this is only here in the UK. There probably won't be any shortage of Wii's in the US or Japan because Nintendo are probably diverting all their resources there. Of course there isn't any reason to do this other than Nintendo enjoy shafting Europe as much as they can, hard and repeatedly! :(

/conspiracy

jeffmd
12-10-07, 07:58 PM
Actually its not that they are pulling wii ad's, but rather replacing them with DS ad's.

Its really hard to hate Nintendo over it all though.. its not like they are intentionally creating a shortage... they are selling assloads of them.

nemecb
12-10-07, 08:22 PM
I think this is only here in the UK. There probably won't be any shortage of Wii's in the US or Japan because Nintendo are probably diverting all their resources there. Of course there isn't any reason to do this other than Nintendo enjoy shafting Europe as much as they can, hard and repeatedly! :(

/conspiracy
Nah, they're still sold out all over here too. The major stores have started advertising when they're getting in shipments again, just like last year.

npras42
12-11-07, 07:23 AM
I was just kidding... though I'm sure many other people feel that Nintendo and Sony make us Europeans seem like second-rate charity cases.