PDA

View Full Version : 169.25 Profile Loading

Kaguya
12-16-07, 09:54 PM
I did a clean install of 169.25 (uninstall, driver cleaner, ccleaner, install) and everything seemed to be fine until I loaded up one of my crappier games (one without in-game settings) and found that my game profiles don't seem to be loading?

I looked at my startup files and my services, and I didn't see anything resembling nVidia. Did this latest install not add any startup items? Are startup items necessary for the profiles to launch when an .exe is loaded?

I used nHancer to force a profile and the profile took, so the drivers are capable of running with the settings I want, they're just not noticing when I run the .exe. Anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

azian257
12-17-07, 04:01 PM
yea, sli is broken, profile is broken, and you cannot enable AA with UT3/oblivion with these

169.13 and below work fine though

Kaguya
12-17-07, 07:06 PM
yea, sli is broken, profile is broken, and you cannot enable AA with UT3/oblivion with these

169.13 and below work fine though

Hmmm... it's almost worth it right now since I saw huge improvements to Crysis and Hellgate: London in DX10 (I even have Crysis running with 4xAA everything on High).

I'm glad that it's not something I did wrong, though. Thanks!