PDA

View Full Version : Warren Spector

poullos
12-19-07, 03:55 AM
He is not developing Deus Ex 3 but he is in contact with the studios doing it. He made a deal with Disney to sell his studio to them.
He likes short games, liked portal and rants about a popular game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=89490

v3rninater
12-19-07, 04:22 AM
Warren says...I'm concerned only because... for Invisible War, for all its successes

*coughbull****cough*

IW ruined the DX series of games, and thanks to those type of "successes" (Mr. Spector) the DX series was basically laid to rest. Thank GOD Eidios Montreal is actually resurrecting the game. My personal fav, I just hope they don't give it the IW "successes" treatment. Matter of fact give it just the opposite!! KTHXBAI!!!!!!:headexplode:

nutcrackr
12-19-07, 06:20 AM
Damn sounds like he wants to be a part of it, there isn't much chance but I'd love to see Eidos hire him and put him in charge of it all, back to the goodness.

CaptNKILL
12-19-07, 06:27 AM
Damn sounds like he wants to be a part of it, there isn't much chance but I'd love to see Eidos hire him and put him in charge of it all, back to the goodness.
I don't know if thats such a good idea at this point.

He did make Invisible War.

It sounds like he wants to move on and try new things but still wants to be a part of Deus Ex. For the sake of Deus Ex, I think its best that he experiments elsewhere, since its obvious that it didn't work last time.

nutcrackr
12-19-07, 06:37 AM
I don't know if thats such a good idea at this point.

He did make Invisible War.

It sounds like he wants to move on and try new things but still wants to be a part of Deus Ex. For the sake of Deus Ex, I think its best that he experiments elsewhere, since its obvious that it didn't work last time.
Harvey Smith "made" invisible war, warren spector didn't have full control over the project, hence the good but disappointing result.