Pages : [1] 2

wysiwyg
12-20-07, 10:01 AM
briiliant ! :D

http://www.videosift.com/video/Zero-Punctuation-Review-Mass-Effect

i cant wait to give this a go on PC

LordJuanlo
12-20-07, 10:10 AM
I hope the PC port won't have the framerate issues that has the console version.

toxikneedle
12-20-07, 10:10 AM
titty shephard lol.

wysiwyg
12-20-07, 10:19 AM
damn i thought it was coming out for PC soon

i really want this game

CaptNKILL
12-20-07, 10:43 AM
That review was kinda weak.

HiCZoK4
12-20-07, 11:27 AM
lol as always.

LORD-eX-Bu
12-20-07, 12:09 PM
lol, weak? short, yes... but weak? no way :lol:

Hoopla
12-20-07, 12:24 PM
That review was kinda weak.

His last 5 reviews have been weak.

HiCZoK4
12-20-07, 12:25 PM
lol, weak? short, yes... but weak? no way :lol:
lol in a good way:captnkill:

crainger
12-20-07, 03:53 PM
I got massive wood when I saw that bitches arse.

LOL Good review as always. Especially the part how the Mako handles like a fat man on a unicycle. :)

MowTin
12-21-07, 01:52 AM
Bah...bad review. Nobody hates RPG's more than me but I love this game. So, he's wrong on that point.

The combat is very challenging. I'm playing on Veteran and I'm getting my ass kicked.

And I love that the characters have so much to say IF you choose to ask them. Makes them feel real. If you don't want them to talk so much than don't ask them personal questions.

So far my only serious annoyance is the Mako targeting and it's slow shield regeneration.

Tygerwoody
12-21-07, 07:13 AM
lol you guys complain so much. "what a weak review". If a normal reviewer did a review that good you would think it was the most godsend review you have ever seen in your life.

This guy is the best reviewer on the market bar none. Obviously he isn't going to score a 12 on a scale from 1 to 10 every time. I thought his review was fantastic. Light years ahead of the competition.

CaptNKILL
12-21-07, 07:22 AM
lol you guys complain so much. "what a weak review". If a normal reviewer did a review that good you would think it was the most godsend review you have ever seen in your life.

This guy is the best reviewer on the market bar none. Obviously he isn't going to score a 12 on a scale from 1 to 10 every time. I thought his review was fantastic. Light years ahead of the competition.
The first half of the review was funny but the second half was pretty dull. That's why I thought it was a bit weak.

The quality of the review itself seemed fine, but to me these reviews are primarily for entertainment.

I haven't played the game though so thats probably why the later jokes didn't do much for me.

Tygerwoody
12-21-07, 08:11 AM
The first half of the review was funny but the second half was pretty dull. That's why I thought it was a bit weak.

The quality of the review itself seemed fine, but to me these reviews are primarily for entertainment.

I haven't played the game though so thats probably why the later jokes didn't do much for me.
Even his "weak" part of the review is still the most entertaining review in the business.

I watch them for entertainment. He has yet to fail to deliver in that aspect imo. :)

Greg
12-21-07, 08:22 AM
...So far my only serious annoyance is the Mako targeting and it's slow shield regeneration.
Spot on, that, and the stupid inventory management. That unlocking stuff mini-game was boring too.

Hoopla
12-21-07, 08:49 AM
Even his "weak" part of the review is still the most entertaining review in the business.

I watch them for entertainment. He has yet to fail to deliver in that aspect imo. :)

Well, reviews are not meant to be entertaining, they are meant to be insightful and balanced. He mostly looks for what he can bash just to get a laugh.. hardly balanced. Regardless, I am fine with funny review as long as they are funny and the jokes are not getting stale.

Where he fails to deliver is that his rants are becoming repetative. Change the name of games and it's mostly the same review from the previous weeks.

He was funny the first few times, but now it sound like he tries too hard because all of a sudden he has a bunch of fanboys to satisfy and he has to keep shelling out reviews.

saguy
12-21-07, 09:52 AM
At first I found his reviews amusing and clever but the more I listen to them I get the feeling that he does actually not like games. He is like the Jack Black character in High Fidelity whom loves to rub the customerís nose's into the ground if they happen not to like what he likes. He strikes me as a failed Indy game developer type with allot angst about games and the industry. He is the type of Englishman who just likes to diss everything in a dry sarcastic way and pass it off as humour. Yeah he was funny but his perpetual negativity has become tiring.

CaptNKILL
12-21-07, 10:09 AM
At first I found his reviews amusing and clever but the more I listen to them I get the feeling that he does actually not like games. He is like the Jack Black character in High Fidelity whom loves to rub the customer’s nose's into the ground if they happen not to like what he likes. He strikes me as a failed Indy game developer type with allot angst about games and the industry. He is the type of Englishman who just likes to diss everything in a dry sarcastic way and pass it off as humour. Yeah he was funny but his perpetual negativity has become tiring.
I don't think he's all that serious.

For what its worth, he is actually a good game developer. His games are a lot of fun... but they are free and obviously, extremely low budget.

His "thing" is to rip on games in a humorous and unique way while also having a point. He's just saying what a lot of people want to say, and he does it well. He's getting payed for it and he's getting fans. More power to him I say.

Tygerwoody
12-21-07, 10:12 AM
He brings us something different thats never been brought and is succeeding at him. Like CaptN just said, more power to him.

nekrosoft13
12-28-07, 08:22 AM
great review

mumstheword
12-28-07, 09:33 AM
great review

Yeah, it was hilarious. I love the part where he hung the picture of the breasts and used it to ride the nerd. :D

Nitz Walsh
12-28-07, 03:32 PM
Seems pretty accurate to me. Not an RPG fan usually, and I'm about to fall asleep. I've put about 5 hours into it total so hopefully it gets better.

Cripes though does the performance suck. This would be greatly helped by a PC version as part of the reason combat isn't exactly fun is the horrible frame rate.

crainger
12-28-07, 04:01 PM
Just wait till you get to the credits. There is frame rate problems there too. ::lol::

jAkUp
01-03-08, 01:15 AM
Super Mario Galaxy :)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2768-Zero-Punctuation-Super-Mario-Galaxy

crainger
01-03-08, 01:36 AM
LOL @ The princess ****ing bowser.