PDA

View Full Version : Crap...TF2 is in trouble

Pages : [1] 2

AngelGraves13
01-06-08, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68fifQbacYU

An Aimbot for TF2 has been released. Valve has to fix this ASAP.

spookij
01-06-08, 10:27 PM
they need to fix it for CS while they're at it.. maybe a few years too late there :p

Madpistol
01-06-08, 11:16 PM
It's people like this that make PC gaming suck..

Pathetic. :thumbdwn:

nutcrackr
01-06-08, 11:16 PM
they need to fix it for CS while they're at it.. maybe a few years too late there :p
problem with that is they fix a few hacks, then more continue to roll out.

CaptNKILL
01-07-08, 12:06 AM
Video is pretty funny but I hope they squash this hack ASAP.

LORD-eX-Bu
01-07-08, 12:29 AM
thats one of the only rap(or hip hop whatever the hell its called) songs that I like :lol:

AngelGraves13
01-07-08, 12:51 AM
thats one of the only rap(or hip hop whatever the hell its called) songs that I like :lol:

I've never cared for the music. Always preferred rock, mostly alternative. I do have a thing for rockabilly music though. I wonder why I stopped greasing my hair.

LORD-eX-Bu
01-07-08, 12:52 AM
I don't listen to anything but rock and some metal... but that song has some funny lyrics :lol:

nopp0x00
01-07-08, 03:14 AM
Doesn't matter if they have an aimbot. This game is less aim-based than most. Even if a fool can snipe some guys automatically, his ass will still be owned by the Pyro or Spy while he's sniping. Also, there's less instant gratification on this game than most. Even if you kill some guys with the bot, you haven't done jack unless your team wins. So most of the lamers who would use this probably wouldn't play the game that often.

If you can't learn how to aim, you'd probably not have the patience to learn to play multiple classes and last in the long rounds. Most of the guys are lamers who think they should get something for nothing (skill), so they'll get bored and move on to other games where they can really wreck **** without skill.

Oh and with the frequency that Valve is updating the game, these kinds of hacks will be squashed pretty quickly.

NiukNiuk
01-07-08, 03:45 AM
This reminds me of another hack I saw yesterday while playing:

We were on 2fort, I was playing with my ( crazy) medic as usual, everything was fine/funny etc... then a pyro connected and went on our team, but he used a "speed hack": he was moving so fast that I thought he was playing wipe out"^^
This was a really serious hack, he was able to capture the intel and secure it in about 5-6 seconds (!)
I really hope that valve can fix it as soon as possible.

K007
01-07-08, 04:07 AM
lol that was funny. Watching those flying headshots..haha so funny...

wysiwyg
01-07-08, 04:09 AM
hm not played TF2 since i started playing COD4 MP

should give it a go again

Saintster
01-07-08, 11:39 AM
hm not played TF2 since i started playing COD4 MP

should give it a go again

I think I've seen you in COD4,you play on the DaDs server?

wysiwyg
01-07-08, 11:40 AM
I think I've seen you in COD4,you play on the DaDs server?

i think so lol

my id is now [4Q]WYSIWYG*UK*

part of www.4Qclan.co.uk

im crap tho at it lol more used to playing crysis and BF2

Monolyth
01-07-08, 12:06 PM
Active admins are the only way to combat hacks like this generally speaking. "VAC" is total crap as is Punkbuster.

Madpistol
01-07-08, 01:16 PM
Don't you think it will be extremely obvious if a sniper is owning everyone on the server? I mean, don't get me wrong, but snipers aren't exactly "cash cows" if you know what I mean.

Monolyth
01-07-08, 01:25 PM
Don't you think it will be extremely obvious if a sniper is owning everyone on the server? I mean, don't get me wrong, but snipers aren't exactly "cash cows" if you know what I mean.

You are absolutely right! There is absolutely no comparative values between a sniper:
http://www.forces.gc.ca/admmat/dglepm/wes/wes_equipments/sniper_rifle_50cal.jpg

And a cash cow:
http://roicopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/windowslivewriter30ef347fe214-12810cashcow2.jpg

I wish more people in this forum were as to the point as you... :D

sorry...I just had to...

Bman212121
01-07-08, 01:54 PM

Well it all depends upon your skill level. With a little pratice I'm sure I could have made most of those shots, it's just the BS ones where you can step out and hit someone when you couldn't actually see the person. One was in a window where it hit like one pixel that was showing and the person never really walked into view. It would be really obvious on something like that if you were botting. Just because someone can own everyone on the server doesn't mean they are botting, it just means they've played way too many games.

poullos
01-07-08, 02:12 PM
TF 2 had an update today/yesterday. Hopefully, they made a ninja update for this. ;)

Dragunov
01-07-08, 02:15 PM

Eminem :)

Yeah, I really hope they fix this and ban all cheaters

Redeemed
01-07-08, 02:20 PM
So how do aimbots work?

ArrowMk84
01-07-08, 02:32 PM
This would explain the sniper that was owning my entire team on Dustbowl last night. We managed to get him kicked, eventually.

JigenD
01-07-08, 03:20 PM
Man, I have been seeing a LOT of these aimbot videos lately. Bots for UT3, Crysis, TF2, COD4, and TONS of videos by different sources.

It's actually odd because I know this sort of stuff has been out a long while but now it's like the makers of these hacks are pushing their popularity or something.

Madpistol
01-07-08, 03:28 PM
You are absolutely right! There is absolutely no comparative values between a sniper:
http://www.forces.gc.ca/admmat/dglepm/wes/wes_equipments/sniper_rifle_50cal.jpg

And a cash cow:
http://roicopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/windowslivewriter30ef347fe214-12810cashcow2.jpg

I wish more people in this forum were as to the point as you... :D

sorry...I just had to...

God... I deserved that one. :headexplode:

six_storm
01-07-08, 04:30 PM
OMG 1'm g01nG t0 h@X s0 m@nY n00b$ t0d@Y, 1'm g01nG t0 m0Ve mY s3Rv3r r@nK fR0m 3 t0 1!!!111111