PDA

View Full Version : ok.. I think I will try a buttkicker.

KasuCode
01-07-08, 06:26 PM
I know threads have been made in the past about others getting one. So how do you like em people that have use em?

I think I want to get one. Is the buttkicker gamer still my best bet for a computer chair?

Wheres the best place to get em?

Anything that would help my decision is welcome :)

Slammin
01-07-08, 06:32 PM
Really, I have the buttkicker gamer but I don't think I've used it in months.

It does work great, adds immersion, but for whatever reason, I just dont bother anymore.

I think more than anything I just got tired of the cable that was always attached to my chair, though it does have a quick disconnect. Dunno.

crainger
01-07-08, 06:54 PM
I want to try the pc gamer one. Though it's a little pricey http://www.pccasegear.com.au/prod5992.htm

KasuCode
01-07-08, 09:44 PM
Yea i was lookin at em. I cant afford that with everything else comming out soon. I was just thinking about a normal BK gamer :P

amk21
01-07-08, 10:06 PM
I wish I could afford one of those:(

MaXThReAT
01-08-08, 01:23 PM
I've had a buttkicker for quite some time now. I was the first to mention the Buttkicker on this site and have since convinced many user to try one. I use it every day every night with every game and every movie I watch on my PC. IMO it is one of the best add-ons to come to the PC since force feedback accessories. It's also awesome for music or getting girls off (nana2) (not kidding), it's happen more than once. It's very precise in all the sounds and vibrations it reproduces. I was playing TDU lastnight feeling every rev of my little Lotus. If you’re thinking about getting one, get It.<-Period!