PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation letter for DiscipleDOC

RaidenWoW
01-07-08, 09:56 PM
I've purchased $300 worth of products from him and they came in a comfortable package and they came undamaged and in almost perfect condition.

The motherboard (Striker Extreme) I bought from him came with all of its original accessories and its original box.
The Processor (Core 2 Duo e4400) came with its original heatsink and fan with original manufacturer thermal grease applied. The CPU was in like new condition.
The RAM that I bought from him works perfectly and it came in its original box.

I am very satisfied with my purchase from him and recommend him to any other users who might buy from him in the future.

- Raiden

nV`andrew
01-07-08, 10:19 PM
Oh he is quite a fine man indeed, im sure crainger could add more :D
Grats.

DiscipleDOC
01-07-08, 11:04 PM
Wow....thanks Raiden. I'm glad that you are pleased with your purchase....and I only did what I would expect others to do as well (in fact, I've never purchased anything from anyone here that I was not completely satisfied. ;))

crainger
01-07-08, 11:10 PM
DOC always has me satisfied.

methimpikehoses
01-07-08, 11:15 PM
DOC always has me satisfied.

:lol:

crainger
01-08-08, 01:22 AM
Once he plays the race card you'll never go back.

Seriously though. This is a serious feedback thread and I'd like to give a character reference for DOC. He is a fine member here and always puts others before himself. ::):

bob saget
01-08-08, 02:27 AM
Once he plays the race card you'll never go back.

Seriously though. This is a serious feedback thread and I'd like to give a character reference for DOC. He is a fine member here and always puts others before himself. ::):

:wtf:
is that a serious response?
wow, my eyes hurt :p

Redeemed
01-08-08, 03:43 AM
QFT. :wtf: x2

Oh, and not too long ago I purchased DOC's A64 x2 6000+ and ASUS CrossHair mobo. Those were also like-new when I recieved them. :D Great guy, and I'd never hesitate to purchase from him in the future. :D

Q
01-08-08, 08:19 AM
Buying from DOC is horrible. HORRIBLE!

Yeah, you might get a great deal.... but it could kill you. One of his PSU's he sold me electrocuted me and nearly killed me.

YES! It IS his fault that I opened a power supply WHILE IT WAS RUNNING!!! At 3AM when MY judgment was impaired.

OK, it wasn't his fault at all and I got a great deal. :)

Tr1cK
01-08-08, 08:48 AM
x3!

DiscipleDOC
01-08-08, 09:16 AM
Buying from DOC is horrible. HORRIBLE!

Yeah, you might get a great deal.... but it could kill you. One of his PSU's he sold me electrocuted me and nearly killed me.

YES! It IS his fault that I opened a power supply WHILE IT WAS RUNNING!!! At 3AM when MY judgment was impaired.

OK, it wasn't his fault at all and I got a great deal. :)
:rofl
I laughed at this for about 2 minutes....
Post of the week! :thumbsup:

ViN86
01-08-08, 10:43 AM
you know this is why they invented www.heatware.com

right? :confused:

grey_1
01-08-08, 11:26 AM
:rofl

crainger
01-08-08, 05:28 PM
you know this is why they invented www.heatware.com

right? :confused:

What's a heatware?

methimpikehoses
01-08-08, 06:23 PM
DOC for president. (nana2)

jcniest5
01-09-08, 10:01 AM
Should we start a thread like this for everyone we've had great experience buying from (or selling to)? Then I should've also got a few threads myself (from buyers, of course).

That aside, c'grats to DOC. (nana2) :)

RaidenWoW
01-09-08, 01:23 PM
I think the admin should start a forum under this one called "feedback" and people who are writing reviews about someone should provide a link to the post in the "selling" section, and then type a review. The topic name should be the username he/she bought from.

For example

Topic: DiscipleDOC
Content: I have bought the stuff from this post : blablabla.com/postlulz
I am very satisfied.