PDA

View Full Version : What's the msrp of the wii

amk21
01-18-08, 02:20 AM
I have been looking around online, and it seems that the wii can be had for around $300-$350. I really want it, but I thought that on launch day it could be had for $250. So is there some extreme price gouging going online? Can it be had at retail stores for the original msrp(hit and miss if they have it) of $250?

And lastly, if I do buy a wii, what games do you guys recemend. I am definitely looking into getting guitar hero III...

Zeta
01-18-08, 03:54 AM
Yes, the MSRP is $250. Mario galaxy is a must. I have GH3 and I like it. I would recommend Zelda as well.

Depends on what you want to play though. Do you like party games or single player games? Good party games are Mario party 8, Rayman RR 2, Wario ware smooth moves.

Madpistol
01-18-08, 07:46 AM
Don't forget about Metroid Prime: Corruption. It too is a spectacular game. ;)

amk21
01-18-08, 08:19 AM
I am going to go to the local mall and try to get lucky and find one. There should be around 10 stores that would have it, so hopefully one of them does. It looks like I;m defenently going to get guitar hero three, zelda mario galaxy, and I'm gonna look into Metroid Prime: Corruption.... Thanks for the help guys, It's been a while since I have done any gaming on a console, so im excited. Havent touched my ps2 in well over a year.

nemecb
01-18-08, 01:24 PM
Good luck. Around here you still have to get there pretty soon after they get a shipment to find one.

Also, Excite Truck and Zack and Wiki are good games too.

methimpikehoses
01-18-08, 01:38 PM
Good luck. Around here you still have to get there pretty soon after they get a shipment to find one.

Also, Excite Truck and Zack and Wiki are good games too.

off topic:

can you unlock more than 4 "versus" races on ET? and if so, how?

/off topic