PDA

View Full Version : FS: EVGA 8800GTX

Pages : [1] 2

Blacklash
01-20-08, 02:45 AM
I put the original HSF back on my EVGA 8800GTX and reduced the card to 616|961 with a 1500 shader clock. I am selling it for 350usd. If someone wants it @ another clock speed I can set any you wish. I have guys that may want to SLi in mind here. If you want higher clocks you'll need water cooling or something like a Thermalright HR-03 Plus.

It has been overclocked and has never been vmodded or hard modded. With the Thermalright HR-03 Plus installed I never had it above 61C load.

I don't own a motherboard with an nVidia chipset and don't have plans to buy one so SLi is not an option for me.

Bman212121
01-20-08, 09:56 AM
Just need one more thing before you can sell.

7. Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating with positive feeback of no less than 10. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable, If you do not have either one with a positive feedback of no less than 10 you must register with MikeC. Links to transactions posted on other forums is not allowed. If you do not provide this information in your initial post, It will be deleted. If you have no Heatware or eBay feedback, your thread will be closed and your initial post in said thread deleted. Both of these policies are no questions asked and will be strictly enforced. By requiring you to provide this information, we are protecting buyers, sellers and the owners/administrators of nV News.

http://nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=78053

Also, it might be helpful to list what country you are in. I'm guessing from the custom user title that you don't live in the US.

Blacklash
01-21-08, 02:49 AM
I am actually in the United States on the East Coast. I am an "Italian-American" :p

I do not have heat and can provide a link to ebay buyer feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=malficar&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

Bman212121
01-21-08, 10:39 AM
Perfect, good luck on your sale.

(bump)

xavier2k5
01-22-08, 04:07 AM
PM'd question below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier2k5
Would you be willing to ship internationally (Cork, Ireland)?
have bought from asphalt, jakup, buffbiff21, HopkinsProgramm, methimpikehoses, bail_w & others from here without hassle.
ebay feedback: I'VE REMOVED LINK
If you do - let me know how much shipping would be.
Regards,
Steve.

REPLY I GOT!!!
Quote:
Cork, Ireland?

You should save your money for drink. I do not deal with filthy potato eating Micks.

I don't know if you were taking the p*ss bud [I don't know you personally so I took offense] but this is certainly not condoneable behaviour on these forums. If this is the kind of thing people can expect from you - I don't think you will be doing much business here. Good luck with your sale!
Mods please take action here!,
I do apologize to the mods for not contacting them 1st to resolve this & for posting PM & if I'm banned or warned for this I totally & completely respect that decision but I'm just trying to save people from possibly getting burned on this deal & I certainly didn't warrant this kind of disrespect from a simple & polite question regarding this sale.
Regards,
xavier2k5

SLippe
01-22-08, 04:51 AM
(popcorn)

MUYA
01-22-08, 06:09 AM
Xavier : If you have a complaint, please proceed to PM Mods with complaints.

As for Backlash, your conduct is unwarranted and complaints against you will be monitored as will your behaviour in these forums

xavier2k5
01-22-08, 07:07 AM
Will do in future & I've sent you a PM. Thanks.

Feyy
01-22-08, 07:36 AM
REPLY I GOT!!!
Quote:
Cork, Ireland?

You should save your money for drink. I do not deal with filthy potato eating Micks.

:ban:

CaptNKILL
01-22-08, 09:38 AM
:wtf:

methimpikehoses
01-22-08, 10:01 AM
Xavier is good guy... there's no excuse for that ****.

sammy sung
01-22-08, 12:01 PM
Im very surprised ,this is not a conduct that i would expect from Backlash .:confused:

S.I.N
01-22-08, 12:59 PM
What the hell is a mick?:o

methimpikehoses
01-22-08, 01:01 PM
What the hell is a mick?:o

Derogatory term for Irish.

bob saget
01-22-08, 02:43 PM
wow, thats kindda nasty, i would expect name calling like this in P+R thread :thumbdwn:

LORD-eX-Bu
01-22-08, 02:51 PM
you potato eating macks!!!! :udawg:

lduguay
01-22-08, 03:35 PM
Blacklash once got a beating in a bar from an Irish boy. Still have a problem with his neck. :)

Blacklash
01-26-08, 08:17 AM
I have been so long in replying to this because I have been trying to discover who tampered with my account. Two people other than myself have access to my computer and my personal information. I have ruled one out and haven't been in contact with the other yet. Honestly, I have a hard time believing either would do this.

I have never used racial slurs against anyone in this forum publicly or in PM, not even in jest with folks I know well. This is not my idea of a "joke".

Besides, why would I pollute my own possibility of a sale and potentially ruin my rep on a forum I've been a member of for quite some time. Anyone that has read my posts for even a short period of time would be suspect of this.

I was hoping to have it resolved by now and haven't been able to sort it out.

Xavier, I am sorry you got that PM, when I have answers, I'll report them.

Feyy
01-26-08, 08:24 AM
Im sorry to hear that, hopefully you can resolve it quickly as it was quite a surprise to see that pm :o

grey_1
01-26-08, 08:50 AM
I hope it gets resolved quickly too. My first thought after reading that was "Blacklash? That doesn't sound right". Good luck on it.

xavier2k5
01-26-08, 09:30 AM
Blacklash - I accept your apology, Please send me a PM.

LORD-eX-Bu
01-26-08, 12:15 PM
I would have Mike or one of the mods verify Backlash's story :bleh:

Blacklash
01-27-08, 01:44 AM
I'd welcome mods to examine my four plus years of posts and PMs @ NvNews. I never done anything like that or close to it.

Whoever sent that knew it would likely be reported and again why would I taint my own rep plus sabotage my GTX sale?

You guys have access to my posting history too. If you think that PM sounds congruent with my past feel free to believe it.

Xion X2
01-27-08, 10:55 AM
I'll vouch for Blacklash. That PM really shocked me, because I've known him for a good while and conversed with him regularly through PMs in the past and never seen anything like this from him. He personally helped me out a lot when I was relatively new to overclocking the P965 chipset when Intel came out w/ the Core 2s. I had never owned an Intel board before, and he offered his expertise with me daily over the period of a week in helping me purchase one and get set up.

Occasionally we'll all get trashed and some of our true biases come out, but I still don't see him doing something like this from what I know of him. He posts regularly here and over on Rage3D, and I've never once seen a single inflammatory remark come from his direction--which is more than I can say for myself. And I consider myself a good guy.

This kind of crap happens occasionally. You get some jealous low-life piece of trash who wants to play god and hack into someone's account to stir up trouble. Happened with a friend of mine once who used to reside here but no longer does. Some wise-ass thought it would be funny to hack into his account and start a fight between us because they had some sort of issue with me that they couldn't get over.

stncttr908
01-27-08, 10:59 AM
If it does turn out that his account was tampered with I think we should have this thread removed after his sale goes through. He doesn't need it around to damage his reputation.