PDA

View Full Version : CSS - how to mute players

Riptide
01-22-08, 12:50 PM
Is there any way to do this? Most of the time I go into Player List and the mute button does nothing when I click on it. Mysteriously it seems to work sometimes but only with some of the players on the server.

I've been told that you can't mute players on the opposing team. Totally retarded "feature". Is there a way around this?

Also, on some servers, it seems like I've gone down the entire list and it still won't let me mute even when they are on my team. What the **** is wrong with this thing?

CaptNKILL
01-22-08, 12:58 PM
EDIT: I'm retarded.

Nevermind.

nVJoe
01-22-08, 01:17 PM
EDIT: I'm retarded.

Nevermind.
muted

bob saget
01-22-08, 02:21 PM
Is there any way to do this? Most of the time I go into Player List and the mute button does nothing when I click on it. Mysteriously it seems to work sometimes but only with some of the players on the server.

I've been told that you can't mute players on the opposing team. Totally retarded "feature". Is there a way around this?

Also, on some servers, it seems like I've gone down the entire list and it still won't let me mute even when they are on my team. What the **** is wrong with this thing?

i know exactly what you are talking about, after several uninstalls/installs, i have been lucky enough so that i can mute whoever I wish. Well, i do not play with all-talk, so i can just mute the 14 year old kid who just hit puberty from my player list (who is on my team).
BTW: Tried out HL2: Deathmatch yesterday, came with my HL2 package, never really played it, amazing fun that game is. I got to like a really good score on my very first try. Any games like that i like :)