Note: watch for the anti-sexism psychologist who refers to the guy as darlin

GOLD

nekrosoft13
01-22-08, 05:01 PM
wow they compared Mass Effect to Debbie Does Dallas

simply wow.

sammy sung
01-22-08, 05:08 PM
Unreal,moronic media/moralpanic strikes again.

nekrosoft13
01-22-08, 05:10 PM
something i will never understand, why is US media so paranoid about ass or a boob.

In Poland (and probably rest of Europe) you can turn on a TV at 2pm and see a bare ass or a boob.

ralinn
01-22-08, 05:12 PM
ROFL! I've just lol'ed my pants.

God, that **** is so annoying.

ViN86
01-22-08, 05:49 PM
everyone watch the video. this is what is called "ignorance".

methimpikehoses
01-22-08, 05:54 PM
something i will never understand, why is US media so paranoid about ass or a boob.

In Poland (and probably rest of Europe) you can turn on a TV at 2pm and see a bare ass or a boob.

Because we have a culture of shame propagated by Christian fanatics.

Acid Rain
01-22-08, 06:08 PM

In Poland (and probably rest of Europe) you can turn on a TV at 2pm and see a bare ass or a boob.Christianity and people who use it to put themselves on a self righteousness pedestal. It ends up leaking into everything. Sadly, the biggest complainers are usually the biggest closet offenders.

nVJoe
01-22-08, 06:19 PM
Why is it that you who play video games, have no sense of a limit to these games? Some things are just not good for you.

SH64
01-22-08, 07:10 PM
She got owned the second she said "i didnt play the game" .. how can she comment on something she didnt even try :retard: .. this goes to prove how the media is full of clueless people & sometimes 100% morons when it comes to video games rating.

besides , lets see what Jade has to say about this :wonder:

KasuCode
01-22-08, 07:22 PM
I was waiting for the question " have you played the game" because I knew it would be asked, just as I knew the answer would be no :(

spirited1
01-22-08, 08:14 PM
What made it worse was the fact that after being asked if she played it, she laughed before saying no. As if playing the game to see what all the fuss was about was such a ridiculous suggestion.

It's ok lady, you won't catch computer-disease by playing Mass Effect.

SH64
01-22-08, 08:19 PM
What made it worse was the fact that after being asked if she played it, she laughed before saying no. As if playing the game to see what all the fuss was about was such a ridiculous suggestion.

It's ok lady, you won't catch computer-disease by playing Mass Effect.
She probaby dosent meet the minimum IQ required to play the game :headexplode:

mezkal
01-22-08, 08:44 PM
Why is it that you who play video games, have no sense of a limit to these games? Some things are just not good for you.

Jeez, could you pander to the Christian Right anymore?

Some people are smart enough to know what's good for them. It's just that some idiots need to be 'informed' by shameless media manipulators who pretend to be 'fair and balanced'.

There's no way anyone could glean good information from that witch hunt of an interview. It was one of the worst examples of schlock profiling that I've seen in a while. "Star Wars meets Debbie Does Dallas" is probably one the dumbest and most misleading statements made in that interview and my guess is that they already had it on a cue card somewhere before even going to air. Probably dreamed up in one of their brainstorming sessions to find arresting and sensational statements that idiots would eat up. The 'panel' of experts was questionable, let alone unjustified as their comments descended into a chorus of malign without reproach.

FOX 'News' is the biggest misnomer of all because they don't report news at all, but actually just project RIGHT WING OPINION using manipulative and underhanded practices.

You know what's really not good for you? Watching FOX and believing their reportage to be fair and balanced - it makes you weak of mind. Obviously.

Severian126
01-22-08, 08:47 PM
What the hell? And here I was thinking, Mass Effect is one of the tamest video games of 2007. Wow. Talk about nothing else to report...

grey_1
01-22-08, 08:57 PM
No, I'm looking at this thread and seeing what is called ignorance.

Funny the only ones who mention Christianity at all are the non-christians. You Idiots really think Christians are the only people against flagrant sexual displays?

The interview may be a joke, but some of you aren't far behind.

mezkal
01-22-08, 09:03 PM
bahahahhahaha! You're kidding right??! FOX is often caught having its' shock jocks saying the words Christian and American in the same sentence, while also saying the words 'unchristian' and 'unAmerican' in others.

Look, no-one's attacking Christianity the religion but MANY people take issue with Right Wing Politicians USING Christian Guilt to amorally manipulate uninformed voters. This is compounded by media outlets like FOX who make the pretense of being fair and balanced when they are anything but.

Madpistol
01-22-08, 09:04 PM
I saw this on steamforums yesterday. That psychologist woman needs to hang herself. She has no clue what she's talking about. :thumbdwn:

lognoronon
01-22-08, 09:13 PM
Not like the Clinton News Network is any better. They have the liberal spin on things.

grey_1
01-22-08, 09:14 PM
bahahahhahaha! You're kidding right??! FOX is often caught having its' shock jocks saying the words Christian and American in the same sentence, while also saying the words 'unchristian' and 'unAmerican' in others.

Look, no-one's attacking Christianity the religion but MANY people take issue with Right Wing Politicians USING Christian Guilt to amorally manipulate uninformed voters. This is compounded by media outlets like FOX who make the pretense of being fair and balanced when they are anything but.
No, I'm dead serious. What are you afraid of eh? Are you trying to say left wingers don't try to manipulate? Some things are better left covered.

grey_1
01-22-08, 09:18 PM
A PUN!!!!! :D

...sort of
LOL! You got me. :p

MustangSVT
01-22-08, 09:24 PM
I saw this on steamforums yesterday. That psychologist woman needs to hang herself. She has no clue what she's talking about. :thumbdwn:
I fully agree.

mezkal
01-22-08, 09:27 PM
No, I'm dead serious. What are you afraid of eh? Are you trying to say left wingers don't try to manipulate? Some things are better left covered.

Manipulation via the media is something that exists on both sides but FOX News lies outright at every level and in every way they can. My statements stand and I'm no left winger (at least not in the American sense) but I take great issue with Fox News and their UNfair and UNbalanced manipulation.

crainger
01-22-08, 09:39 PM
Gotta admit...she was kind of cute though.

C'mon, you know you'd hit it.

I can't tell the difference between real life and video games and I get ALL the women in video games.

Madpistol
01-22-08, 09:41 PM
Gotta admit...she was kind of cute though.

C'mon, you know you'd hit it.

haha... if she'd just buck up and take it. :D