PDA

View Full Version : KABOOM!!!!

Serrasalmus
01-25-08, 01:18 AM
so my xfx mobo died so i ended up getting a asus maximus formula special editon with the water cooled nb and sb and let me tell you this one stacked mobo, so what i was wondering from you asus guys is whats the best way to oc this thing and how do i get the pcprobe to work as a sidebar thing like i saw in someones screenshot......

CaptNKILL
01-25-08, 01:40 AM
PUNCTUATION!!!!

:captnkill:

methimpikehoses
01-25-08, 01:52 AM
KABOOM!!!! :headexplode:

Serrasalmus
01-25-08, 11:16 AM
wow thanks for the help and info on jack**** real helpful....you know back in the day when i had my 6800 ultra this sight use to be very good about helping people and being human to one another...now it just seems post ho'in and flaming is all that matter now if i was mikec i would be disgraced at the attitude that is being presented on his sight

BronzeGod
01-25-08, 05:21 PM
is that you bigman ?

breathemetal
01-25-08, 05:22 PM
is that you bigman ?

hahaha

Serrasalmus
01-25-08, 05:35 PM
no its not bigman i dont even know who that is....and as of yet no one has done anything but flame me and call me someone who i have no clue who they are....wow......

CDE_1246
01-25-08, 05:42 PM
Thats definitely you bigman.

Lenin
01-25-08, 06:44 PM
PUNCTUATION!!!!
:captnkill:
Hey, he's got a single comma in there! :D
(I'm sure that was not intended...)

However, you can do better, bigman. Try again.

Serrasalmus
01-26-08, 12:23 AM
wow......

Bman212121
01-26-08, 12:30 AM
Hey, he's got a single comma in there! :D
(I'm sure that was not intended...)

However, you can do better, bigman. Try again.

Well seeing as how bigman wasn't even around yet when I started posting here and this guys join date is 2 years before mine I'm going to guess that just maybe he's not bigman. ;)

CaptNKILL
01-26-08, 01:14 AM
no its not bigman i dont even know who that is....and as of yet no one has done anything but flame me and call me someone who i have no clue who they are....wow......
Sorry Serrasalmus, really. I was just cracking a joke.

If anyone here could help you, I'm sure they would. You asked a specific question about a specific piece of hardware... if no one has the same motherboard and has done what you are asking about, they can't answer your question. Its also a bit hard for anyone to identify what this thread is about from the title and your first post.

Sorry I derailed your thread.

I did a search for that mobo and these are the only threads that came up. You might want to try sending a private message to the people who have the board:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=103555&highlight=asus+maximum+formula

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=105024&highlight=asus+maximum+formula

They are more likely to be able to help than anyone else who doesn't have the board.

Harnagel
01-26-08, 02:14 AM
Serrasalmus, sorry about the abuse you've taken. I think there's a pretty big thread over at HardOCP and another at xtremesystems about this board...

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1248989

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=160945

This place has really changed over the years. A lot of the users who are interested in actually discussing hardware have moved on to other sites. I thought most of the spam and random flaming stayed in the open forums but I guess that's not quite the case.

methimpikehoses
01-26-08, 03:09 AM
never tried pcprobe on my sidebar... I have Everest displaying temps on mine... sorry to knock your glaring stream-of-consicousness request for feedback.

Serrasalmus
01-26-08, 10:14 AM
thanks for the info on the other threads and thanks for the apologies...now back to the board i remeber someone saying something about a asus feature with the cpu voltage would that be the cpu pll? as i stated in my original upgrade thread im new to Intel and have only ran amd so overclocking a intel is new to me so any ideas or guidence would be awsome....

XDanger
01-27-08, 04:52 PM
Its a bit late but I'd also like to apologize.

LORD-eX-Bu
01-27-08, 06:07 PM
***********KABOOM!!!!***********
:headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: