PDA

View Full Version : Gigabyte forum????where the hell

Fathertime36
01-26-08, 01:10 AM
I' am trying to find a gigabyte forum specifically, you know like the ones asus or msi etc.... provide for their end users .....I have goggled the crap out of it with no real hits.

QuakerX10
01-26-08, 03:42 AM
http://forums.tweaktown.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69

That's as official as it'll ever get.

Fathertime36
01-26-08, 10:13 AM
http://forums.tweaktown.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69

That's as official as it'll ever get.
OMFG that is a joke right...seen that ...thanks....but seriously that is so horrible I couldn't have considered it as being real.....man msi had a awesome end user forum.
Um yeah"Please welcome Mr. Janus Yeh from GIGABYTE who will be here to answer your tech questions related to all GIGABYTE products."= "i speak broken english and copy and paste 80% of my responses from the faq"....wOOT that is great support.

At MSI, lets see I learned to oc my board properly,how hard mod it run extra ram volts without killing it etc....etc....useful crap you know what I mean?!

Harnagel
01-26-08, 12:14 PM
Heh, this actually makes me a little nervous. I just got a Gigabyte board (should be here on Monday) and I don't like hearing about the memory and rma issues some people have been having. Hopefully my board works alright, if not it's going back to newegg pronto.

dxx
01-26-08, 01:29 PM
Heh, this actually makes me a little nervous. I just got a Gigabyte board (should be here on Monday) and I don't like hearing about the memory and rma issues some people have been having. Hopefully my board works alright, if not it's going back to newegg pronto.

If it makes you feel any more comfortable, my Gigabyte board doesn't have any memory issues, if you ignore the one about using it with 4GB of RAM with Vista x64, and it's fine besides that, ignoring that none of the harddrives work if the board's overclocked by more than 20MHz. You'll be fine.

Fathertime36
01-26-08, 02:23 PM
Im not having issues with my board either, I just wanted to see if there was a good site based around specific gigabyte products, the one i used for my MSI was awesome....had a very deep knowledge base to draw from...these guys where golden....and they where all end users not reps from the manufacture.