PDA

View Full Version : CSS buying help.

ATOJAR
01-31-08, 06:48 PM
Ok guys i need alittle help here please, ive been playing css, im managed to figure out how to edit the autobuy file in the steam folder so when i press F1 it selects my favorite kit, theres one thing i cant wrk out, ive seen people playing that have two hand grenades, flashbangs & smoke gerenades, i can only manage to get one of each! ... how would i edit my autobuy file so that it buys more than one of each?

Thanks in advance.

bob saget
01-31-08, 07:35 PM
Ok guys i need alittle help here please, ive been playing css, im managed to figure out how to edit the autobuy file in the steam folder so when i press F1 it selects my favorite kit, theres one thing i cant wrk out, ive seen people playing that have two hand grenades, flashbangs & smoke gerenades, i can only manage to get one of each! ... how would i edit my autobuy file so that it buys more than one of each?

Thanks in advance.

no clue, just use the ingame features.

nutcrackr
01-31-08, 07:56 PM
bind "KP_END" "buy flashbang"
bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "buy hegrenade"
bind "KP_PGDN" "buy smokegrenade"

Just bind some of your keys to your most used weapons ^^ thats what I do, you hit the flash twice and you get two :)

that way you can also just run back through a buy zone and tap those buttons without going into the buy menu

jolle
02-01-08, 01:44 AM
Think you can have 1 HE, and 2 Flashbangs.. Not sure on how many smokes.
If anyone seemed to have 2 HEs they prolly picked up another one after tossing the first, or bought a new one.

K007
02-01-08, 02:12 AM
1 pot nade.

Toss3
02-01-08, 02:55 AM
Think you can have 1 HE, and 2 Flashbangs.. Not sure on how many smokes.
If anyone seemed to have 2 HEs they prolly picked up another one after tossing the first, or bought a new one.
You can't pick up nades in cs.. :P And as someone already said - you can't have more than one he.

K007
02-01-08, 03:51 AM
There was a fun bug awhile back where you could throw two nades at a time..any type of nade -.-

nutcrackr
02-01-08, 04:54 AM
You can't pick up nades in cs.. :P And as someone already said - you can't have more than one he.
you can pick up nades in cs:s

ATOJAR
02-01-08, 05:06 AM

Hmm yeah, i thought you could.

ATOJAR
02-01-08, 05:35 AM
Yeah figured it out, just add flashbang to the autobuy list twice. :)

EDIT: having had a quick fiddle about ive figured out that you have a maximum of x1 HE Grenade, x2 Flashbangs & x1 Smoke grenade. :)

Toss3
02-01-08, 08:41 AM
Yup just remembered that... :) Must have been thinking about CS 1.6.

jolle
02-01-08, 01:44 PM
I usually only buy a Vest with helmet, HE and a Deagle.
Im my own worst enemy with flashbangs hehe, prolly cause I never bothered to use em.

bob saget
02-01-08, 03:25 PM
I usually only buy a Vest with helmet, HE and a Deagle.
Im my own worst enemy with flashbangs hehe, prolly cause I never bothered to use em.
learn how to use them, they can be very very helpful.