PDA

View Full Version : ooo CoD4 next week on Zero P review

K007
02-01-08, 02:13 AM
Atleast thats what he said @ the end of that resident evil video :captnkill:

t3hl33td4rg0n
02-02-08, 04:25 AM
I wonder if he'll talk about the massive amounts of ****ing campers in the game. I hate campers.

nutcrackr
02-02-08, 05:14 AM
well he's a single player guy, I hope he absolutely rips the single player to shreds from top to bottom, because it damn well needs it :D

PeterJensen
02-02-08, 05:26 AM
whats wrong with cod4 SP?

Loreman
02-02-08, 05:33 AM
Most crap, consolized, enemy spawning, arcade, blam blam, linear tactical shooter ever.

Although that is of course most of the COD series though.

Multiplayer on the other hand is quite good.

nutcrackr
02-02-08, 05:35 AM
whats wrong with cod4 SP?
scripted? constant respawning ? generic? devolution of single player gaming? same experiences for everybody? houses with 30 enemies who come to the window and shoot? Lack of AI due to it being so tightly scripted?...&c.

I mean if it wasn't for the good graphics, the extreme amount of polish from infinity ward I would fail the single player. It's bad as it is, I can't fathom how people enjoy it more than many other games. The game is all about mp :)

3DBrad
02-02-08, 09:16 AM
I'll be glad when this ZeroP infatuation is over.

bacon12
02-02-08, 05:09 PM
scripted? constant respawning ? generic? devolution of single player gaming? same experiences for everybody? houses with 30 enemies who come to the window and shoot? Lack of AI due to it being so tightly scripted?...&c.

I mean if it wasn't for the good graphics, the extreme amount of polish from infinity ward I would fail the single player. It's bad as it is, I can't fathom how people enjoy it more than many other games. The game is all about mp :)

+1