PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in..Alien thing in the mountain in Crysis :/

K007
02-02-08, 03:26 AM
Well i got to a part where he goes..."maybe if i time it right..i can get past this gateway"...its some area where a alien gets pumped into some hole..and gets burned...and i am clueless as to what the hell he is on about..been stuck going in circles and the area is annoying.

methimpikehoses
02-02-08, 09:17 AM
Well i got to a part where he goes..."maybe if i time it right..i can get past this gateway"...its some area where a alien gets pumped into some hole..and gets burned...and i am clueless as to what the hell he is on about..been stuck going in circles and the area is annoying.

You have to wait for the wall to turn off, and pass on. Then you will get to another, and you have to wait again. Eventually you get to a very large room with some alien equipment powering up... and you have to wait there again until it sucks you out the door.

Good times. :headexplode:

conroejoe
02-02-08, 10:02 AM
The absolute worst part of any game ever! I was ready to give up on Crysis cause that part in the alien ship was just so utterly stupid. And the low poly aliens... ugh. It makes me mad just thinking about it. I've never hated a sequence so much in a game.

SeriTonin
02-02-08, 04:37 PM
The absolute worst part of any game ever! I was ready to give up on Crysis cause that part in the alien ship was just so utterly stupid. And the low poly aliens... ugh. It makes me mad just thinking about it. I've never hated a sequence so much in a game.

+1

I did give up at that part, never played passed it, still.

nutcrackr
02-02-08, 05:48 PM
well there isn't really much worth playing after it, I thought it was incredibly easy both times through meh

K007
02-02-08, 06:50 PM
Its a headache to get your bearings in that area.

Initially i thought were meant to go into that tube area where the alien looks like its getting super heated...i was like trying to get inside before the thing closes...and doing all crazy things to get in there lol...sigh such a headache..

SlieTheSecond
02-02-08, 10:42 PM
That last part pissed me off. I gave up a few times. Back tracked. Open the editor. Only to be messing around and getting sucked through.

It's setup as if you have to find the passage way. They should have stuck up a gaint banner with a countdown till the portal opens up.

grey_1
02-02-08, 10:59 PM
well there isn't really much worth playing after it, I thought it was incredibly easy both times through meh
Same here, it was fun grabbing aliens by the throat and slapping them around til the door opens though. :)

K007
02-03-08, 12:02 AM
Same here, it was fun grabbing aliens by the throat and slapping them around til the door opens though. :)

lol thats pretty much what i did.

But once i finally got out of it, it was pretty awesome after that.