PDA

View Full Version : steam logon info

rage10
02-06-08, 09:08 PM
how can I save my steam login information to a separate location so that if I forget to put it in off line mode before disconect my computer from the internet, I can restore it and login?
thanks,
rage10

bob saget
02-06-08, 10:29 PM
how can I save my steam login information to a seperite locition so that if I forget to put it in off line mode before disconect my computer from the internet, I can restore it and login?
thanks,
rage10
bigman?

sorry, i dont know, i think if you diconnect from internet, you automatically disconnect from steam since you no longer have the connection open.

rage10
02-06-08, 10:31 PM
how can I save my steam login information to a separate location so that if I forget to put it in off line mode before disconect my computer from the internet, I can restore it and login?
thanks,
rage10
:D sorry I'm kinda tired right now.

rage10
02-06-08, 10:32 PM
bigman?

sorry, i dont know, i think if you diconnect from internet, you automatically disconnect from steam since you no longer have the connection open.
and when that happens and steam was not put in offline mode first it won't let you log on.

bob saget
02-06-08, 10:35 PM
and when that happens and steam was not put in offline mode first it won't let you log on.
is that a fact or you are asking?
i know many times i turned off the computer without logging off and always never had any problems.

bob saget
02-06-08, 10:35 PM
i never even use "offline mode"

rage10
02-06-08, 10:42 PM
its a fact. the lan network in my house is buggy and I get dropped for days at a time. I really don't like to drag my computer downstairs to connect to the internet.

bob saget
02-06-08, 11:46 PM
its a fact. the lan network in my house is buggy and I get dropped for days at a time. I really don't like to drag my computer downstairs to connect to the internet.
wow, thats really annoying. for days? wow.
no clue man. sorry.

Bearclaw
02-06-08, 11:52 PM
Hmm. That's odd. Sorry man, I have no clue.

nutcrackr
02-07-08, 01:32 AM
If you post your username and password here we can store if for you.

bob saget
02-07-08, 02:19 AM
If you post your username and password here we can store if for you.
.................................................. ..............................
.................................................. ..........:headexplode: .................................................. ...............................................