PDA

View Full Version : WTF?

Mr Bigman
02-13-08, 02:04 AM
I installed this game, "Company Of Heros". I sayed: What the ****?

I thought this game was a shooter like COD or MOHAA.

Its a fricken RTS.

Damn to hell, i can't play that game. I was looking for the control settings and couldn't find mouse settings like: foward, action, jump, or even strafe.

I know it was free, but very sad.

SH64
02-13-08, 02:06 AM
You baffle me with your thread titles , big buddy! :headexplode:

the training course should familirize you with all the controls.

Mr Bigman
02-13-08, 02:09 AM
I thought i was getting a FPS.

I don't care if its free, i want it out of my vim.

vim!

Bokishi
02-13-08, 02:11 AM
Of course it's an RTS and a really good one at that

bob saget
02-13-08, 02:17 AM
yes, i was going to buy it, then saw the screenshots, and backed out :o

ChaoticNick
02-13-08, 02:23 AM
oh lawd.

nutcrackr
02-13-08, 02:49 AM
I was hoping for a dancing sim

K007
02-13-08, 03:38 AM
lol...

methimpikehoses
02-13-08, 11:09 AM
:headexplode:

hirantha
02-13-08, 11:14 AM
all you gamers should give COH a try, one of the best RTS ever made! yo Big Daddy, just give it a try :p

SeriTonin
02-13-08, 11:21 AM
I dont have the patients for an rts, either.

Wolfhound
02-13-08, 11:53 AM
:afraid:

Revs
02-13-08, 11:58 AM
I've spent many hours trying to enjoy several RTS games, but I just plain don't like em. I got CoH free with my mobo but just gave it away :o . Can't say I didn't try though. Kinda the same with RPG's too. Gimmi a FPS any day :thumbsup:

What a really want is a modern day F/A 18 Interceptor too :D

Redeemed
02-13-08, 01:05 PM
I installed this game, "Company Of Heros". I sayed: What the ****?

I thought this game was a shooter like COD or MOHAA.

Its a fricken RTS.

Damn to hell, i can't play that game. I was looking for the control settings and couldn't find mouse settings like: foward, action, jump, or even strafe.

I know it was free, but very sad.
Bigman, come over here- son. Daddy wants to share some of his wisdom with you. That's a good boy, now sit. Thank you. :D

Now son, there's this thing in life called "variety". "Variety" is what makes life so interesting. And when you have a lot of it, sometimes you just don't know what to expect next, which can create excitement and interest. You see, son, if everything were the same then life would be very boring. So, God blessed us with "Variety" so that we might enjoy life so much more.

Now, go enjoy the "Variety" God was so kind to bless us with. You make your Daddy proud, son. :D :D :D

Q
02-13-08, 01:18 PM
Bigman, come over here- son. Daddy wants to share some of his wisdom with you. That's a good boy, now sit. Thank you. :D

Now son, there's this thing in life called "variety". "Variety" is what makes life so interesting. And when you have a lot of it, sometimes you just don't know what to expect next, which can create excitement and interest. You see, son, if everything were the same then life would be very boring. So, God blessed us with "Variety" so that we might enjoy life so much more.

Now, go enjoy the "Variety" God was so kind to bless us with. You make your Daddy proud, son. :D :D :D

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=30245&stc=1&d=1202926717

Redeemed
02-13-08, 01:25 PM
:lol:

Monolyth
02-13-08, 01:30 PM
I dont have the patients for an rts, either.

OMG you play with people taken from their hospital beds? You terrible, terrible person!

Mr Bigman
02-13-08, 02:54 PM
Variety is the spcie of life.

Im so into mario type games for years than i discovered 3d shooting games when Wolf came out and that stuck in my head and good arcade racig games like Daytona USA or Crusin Usa.

I might have to byte the vim and try it.

Camp0rz
02-13-08, 02:59 PM
Yeah COH is pretty good. My biggest complaint is that it lacks robots, zombies, and breasts.